Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

what in the world? :laugh:

561_1.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...enson-wants-leave-zero-daughter-grandchildren

Seems to me the entire issue rides with his Gold-Digger wife. She likely wanted it all to herself. IMO it should go to his kids first and foremost.

If what the kids lawyers are saying is true then it certainly looks like that.

Obviously have to take what he says with a grain of salt but Benson having some memory lapses when trying to prove how devious his kids were is not a great look.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If what the kids lawyers are saying is true then it certainly looks like that.

Obviously have to take what he says with a grain of salt but Benson having some memory lapses when trying to prove how devious his kids were is not a great look.

Its not a coincidence this all started happening AFTER he married his third wife.

Oddly enough, something similar (but on a much much smaller scale) happened with my mom & her siblings when their father passed.... his second wife wanted everything.

Atlanta, Miami and LA (Inglewood) selected to host SB LIII, LIV and LV respectively

http://www.tsn.ca/atlanta-miami-la-selected-to-host-super-bowls-1.495057

#11 for Miami. The same 5 cities always getting it. NO was int he running as usual too. But Stephen Ross spent 450 million of his own private money to renovate the Fins stadium so good for him to get something out of it.

LA & ATL were givens.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Minnesota (which is not a city by the way :laugh:) has the 2018 game. Its kinda hard, though, to have those awesome outdoor things like Super Bowl City when its 20 below zero.

My bad... totally forgot.... stupid me (new stadium = guaranteed Super Bowl game)

& its easy when the stadium is indoors/covered by a roof. Heck, it worked outside in NY.

But sadly the weather is the sole reason the Packers will never get a game at home as long as Lambeau exists.

Sep 19, 2008
Super Bowl LV in LA

RT @JayGlazer NFL awarded Super Bowl LV to Los Angeles so ummmm party at Glazer's!!!!!

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
#11 for Miami. The same 5 cities always getting it. NO was int he running as usual too. But Stephen Ross spent 450 million of his own private money to renovate the Fins stadium so good for him to get something out of it.

LA & ATL were givens.

NFL is getting better about spreading it around. Recent or future games include NY, Dallas, Houston, SF, Indy, and Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->