2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yotefan4life

Jul 11, 2006
Anyone have some lowers they are looking to sell for Saturday? I am not looking for free, but would appreciate a decent price :)

If not I will just grab a couple off stubhub or TM, but figured I would check with my fellow fans first.

Feb 12, 2003
I'm looking for a pair of lower level tickets for tonight against the Bruins. Let me know what you have available. Thanks.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Hey everyone, Wild fan here coming down for the game on December 11th. What's the best place to grab tickets? Also, any recommendations on best places to sit?

Was at the game two years ago, and I must say I love the area and the game experience. Arizona is like a second home to me so I have kind of adopted them as my other team to root for. Lots of great young talent.

Edit: Going with a bunch of family(12). Most of them want to sit upper level, we found some good seats on stubhub for them in the $20-30 range. Me and one or two others were looking to be in the lower level. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Hey everyone, Wild fan here coming down for the game on December 11th. What's the best place to grab tickets? Also, any recommendations on best places to sit?

Was at the game two years ago, and I must say I love the area and the game experience. Arizona is like a second home to me so I have kind of adopted them as my other team to root for. Lots of great young talent.

Edit: Going with a bunch of family(12). Most of them want to sit upper level, we found some good seats on stubhub for them in the $20-30 range. Me and one or two others were looking to be in the lower level. Thanks in advance!

Really anywhere, it's a great arena, but best bang for your buck imo is upper level middle, as low as you can go. Great view, you're still fairly close, and you can see every inch of the ice, even the corners. I'd go stubhub or seatgeek for the seats, you can often find good deals. After your edit I'd see if you can get a group discount for the big group, probably still stubhub or seatgeek for the two lower level seats.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

Really anywhere, it's a great arena, but best bang for your buck imo is upper level middle, as low as you can go. Great view, you're still fairly close, and you can see every inch of the ice, even the corners. I'd go stubhub or seatgeek for the seats, you can often find good deals. After your edit I'd see if you can get a group discount for the big group, probably still stubhub or seatgeek for the two lower level seats.

Good call on the group rate. Need a group of 10 for lowers, group of 15 for uppers. Not sure if it would be cheaper than Stubhub/Seatgeek.

http://coyotes.nhl.com/v2/ext/flyers/15-16_Group_Revised_090115.pdf

Last edited:

Feb 12, 2003
Is anyone looking to sell their tickets for tonight's game? I need a pair.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I have 2 free tix in the mix1 Club for tonight. PM me if you're interested and I'll e-mail them over.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
two freebies for tonight. Tried to sell them on StubHub and can't get close to cost for them. I'll be damned if I sell them cheap and have a Rangers fan get a bargain. I'd rather someone here take them. :)
PM me your e-mail addy and I'll forward them over. They're in mix1, C2, Row D, seats 1 & 2

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
Looking for 2 tickets for tonights game. If anyone is selling or giving away tickets please pm me. It would be greatly appreciated.

g0ldm0ney10

Nov 10, 2015
I am in the need for 7 tickets to the Nov 27th game against the flames. Can anyone help point me in the right direction to get them so we are all together?

Thanks! Please just pm me if you can help!

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Two FREE tickets to tonight's game vs. Oilers to the first person who replies by text message to 48O-677-O212.

This has to be done electronically. I'll e-mail you the PDF files of the two tickets.

Not bad seats in upper bowl near center ice, Section 201, Row G, Seats 11 and 12.

Tickets claimed.

Last edited:

Feb 12, 2003
I'm looking for a pair in the lower bowl tonight. Let me know if you are trying to unload. I'm checking out Stub Hub and other sources as well. Thanks.

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
I have 2 seats in section 104 row E for tomorrow's game against the Sens.

Looking to recoup the $10 tax fees I had to pay via PayPal (the holidays are rough...), let me know if anyone is interested. I can do the transfer electronically via Ticketmaster.

Edit: Tickets have been claimed. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I have 2 seats in section 104 row E for tomorrow's game against the Sens.

Looking to recoup the $10 tax fees I had to pay via PayPal (the holidays are rough...), let me know if anyone is interested. I can do the transfer electronically via Ticketmaster.

sent you a pm...with my contact info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad