Waived: 2016-17 Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Helgeson and Gerbe both cleared (Gerbe to be terminated)

Gryba and Etem on waivers (guess VAN didn't actually get Etem in on time yesterday)

I knew it, Benning forgot that waivers need to be by noon ET, clearly must have forgot to put a claim in on Pulkkinen

PrOuLx

Jul 2, 2004
Joliette, Quebec
Cramarossa.

@AbbeyMastracco
Joseph Cramarossa, who made the Ducks out of camp, was placed on waivers after the Ducks won the claim on Emerson Etem

Habsfunk

Jan 11, 2003
BC
Visit site
Anyone on waivers today?

Sven Andrighetto was place on waivers by Montreal. He's one of those young guys that's adequate as a short-term fill-in but doesn't bring enough to the table in any area to justify keeping around. I'd be disappointed if Montreal lost him for nothing, but I also don't anticipate he'll amount to much.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
With the Rakell signing are the Ducks back at 24 active players or is Rakell still injured enough to be placed on LTIR?

That's a good question. I don't think he will be on LTIR. Likely will take Sorensen's spot on roster.

It could be wrong but Cap Friendly shows the Ducks at a 24 man roster with Nate Thompson on IR

As for LTIR, is basically doesn't exist unless you need to exceed the cap with a replacement player, which right now the Ducks do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA