OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm not personally skeptical of Beckham but Cruz debuted with a 1700 yard season and looked like he was going to salsa his way into the HOF after his first year and a half too.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Cruz also was a slot guy that was open because teams were doubleteaming Nicks when he broke through. He also has a severe case of the drops. Beckham makes his own catches and plays and barring a JPP incident won't ever have issues actually catching the ball

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I had an inkling my first trip to Lambeau would include the snapping of Rodgers' no-INTs-at-home streak and the Rams would stay in it until the 4th.

Luckily Nick Foles is atrocious and actually managed to double up Rodgers in the INT column with 4. Defense starting to come up huge for the Pack. Best they've played in consecutive games in years on that side of the ball.

5-0. GPG.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I had an inkling my first trip to Lambeau would include the snapping of Rodgers' no-INTs-at-home streak and the Rams would stay in it until the 4th.

Luckily Nick Foles is atrocious and actually managed to double up Rodgers in the INT column with 4. Defense starting to come up huge for the Pack. Best they've played in consecutive games in years on that side of the ball.

5-0. GPG.

that 2nd INT was not a legit INT. How replay didn't overturn that I have no idea. Ball totally moved upon hitting the ground and he secured it after.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...ron-Rodgers-intercepted-a-second-time-by-Rams

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
that 2nd INT was not a legit INT. How replay didn't overturn that I have no idea. Ball totally moved upon hitting the ground and he secured it after.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...ron-Rodgers-intercepted-a-second-time-by-Rams

Yeah, definitely noticed that when watching the highlights once I got back to Jersey on Monday. But whatever, refs were pretty atrocious for most of the game.

You can't fault Rodgers for the first one, either. Tipped and a just a real nice effort by Laurinaitis to dive for it.

Again, it's just so comforting to have the defense step up like this when the offense goes cold. Huge in the face of Jordy and Davante's injuries.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Who the **** is this Breshard Breeland that looks like Ed Reed in his prime against the Jets?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
what in the sam hell is this BS - Packers at home and I get the CBS crew with that knucklehead Phil Simms calling the game?!?!?! This should be a Fox game!

*vomit*

lol one of the oddities of interconference play, every time an AFC team is home against an NFC team it airs on FOX (aka Jets-Eagles/Skins the last few weeks) and every time an NFC team is home against an AFC team it's on CBS.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Jets looked good today. Granted, the Washingtonians are beat up, but Ivory just going nuts over the last couple of weeks is a great sign. I mentioned to my dad that Todd Bowles has that Mr. Miyagi look to him while standing on the sideline. They better clean up the turnovers and special teams. The special teams hasn't looked this bad since...the mid 90's. Punt coverage is just god awful. The onside kick coverage was Devils 5 on 3 bad.

Their first real test is next week. They have to minimize the turnovers because NE will make them pay. I hope the D-line goes beast mode.

BTW, what the hell happened to Andrew Luck? I know he's dealing with a shoulder, but his throws and especially his decision making are all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad