OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Bradford CANT take a sack there. Throw it away.

BONUS POINTS for TERRIBLE clock management on Chip Kelly by calling a time out with 7 seconds left instead of 2 seconds left.

It's Keystone Cops on BOTH ends of the field tonight.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm not sure if I'm being overly critical, but I feel like the Eagles have played like hot steaming sick tonight, and somehow they're winning by 17 points.

EDIT: And Manning almost threw another pick 6

EDIT2: Giants punter does a GREAT job with that high snap in the endzone. That would have been the rancid icing on this cake if that went out of the endzone.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I don't get why the Eagles are doing the hurry up when they're up by 17. The clock is their friend and should be milking every second.

For a bunch of people that know x's and o's, these coaches can't manage the clock.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I don't get why the Eagles are doing the hurry up when they're up by 17. The clock is their friend and should be milking every second.

For a bunch of people that know x's and o's, these coaches can't manage the clock.

Because Chip Kelly is an arrogant, moronic, *******.

The same reason why Sam Bradford is still the starting quarterback even though he's been terrible, he cannot admit he's wrong.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Because Chip Kelly is an arrogant, moronic, *******.

The same reason why Sam Bradford is still the starting quarterback even though he's been terrible, he cannot admit he's wrong.

There signaling system is just stupid too. Why have 6 people send signals when you can just send in the play through the headset? You're just asking to have your system figured out or misinterpreted by your own players.

I can't wait til NE destroys Chip's team.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I can't wait til NE destroys Chip's team.

Just checked the schedule. Sunday, December 6th.

The good news is, 6-day firearm starts on the 7th in New Jersey, and I'll want to kill something after watching Tom Brady drop bombs on the Eagles like it's a Pop Warner football practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad