OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
“Well, I’m going to tell you something: I’m proud of the way this team played,†an animated Ryan said after the game. “Can you play a lot smarter? Absolutely. But I’ll take a team that can fight over a team that won’t — that will sit back and take it — any day of the week. And bring on the next team.

“So that’s how I look at it. Give me a team that’s got some fight, and we’ll compete to the very end, right, wrong or indifferent. No matter how good the officiating is, or whatever.†Rex Ryan

SURE Rex, they had loads and loads of fight.

Mike RodakVerified account
‏@mikerodak
The Bills have a combined 13 unnecessary roughness, unsportsmanlike conduct or taunting penalties. No other team has more than 6 such flags.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Anyone read Cowboys' Greg Hardy's locker room interview with reporters yesterday? The guy is pathetic and I can't believe a team would let this guy play for them.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Anyone read Cowboys' Greg Hardy's locker room interview with reporters yesterday? The guy is pathetic and I can't believe a team would let this guy play for them.

Saw the interview...he sure is a real classy guy. Though we already knew that.

On another note, as a Giants fan I really hope Odell turns down this diva crap. He's gonna get KO'd and I said this coming into the season.

Maybe I'm just not used to the team having a superstar WR.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
On another note, as a Giants fan I really hope Odell turns down this diva crap. He's gonna get KO'd and I said this coming into the season.

Maybe I'm just not used to the team having a superstar WR.

Beckham still hasn't played an elite corner yet like Revis, Peterson, or Sherman. We'll see how good he is then.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The NFL has to crack down on the pick plays and the "pick" plays. No crossing routes within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just looked at the standings. How is Denver 5-0? Every time I watched them I thought they looked awful.

They're channeling the '02 Bucs only without the running game :laugh:

It is amazing how bad their offense has been, but their D's been freaking dominant.

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007
Beckham still hasn't played an elite corner yet like Revis, Peterson, or Sherman. We'll see how good he is then.

Except he has, so...

The guy is the real deal. I don't get how anyone can question that. I do worry about how high his emotions run sometimes, though.

Amazing win tonight considering Giants were missing nearly the entire LB core...and Beckham and Randle for parts.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Giants played the NFC West last year so he played Sherman and Peterson...

Scratch that he was hurt for Arizona but anyone uses that card is wrong anyway

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007
The best trash talk never has curse words in it!

Who?

7 Rec, 108 yards vs Seahawks last year. At least 70 was vs Sherman.

The guy has been drawing every team's top corner (plus a double, usually) since 3 weeks into his playing career. Silly when some people say "Oh wait until he goes against a top corner!" or "Wait until defenses start focusing on him!".

Also, 8 rec for 156 vs Vontae Davis last season, who is a consensus top 5 CB as well. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad