OT: 2015 NFL Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I do have to hand it to Bill Davis, the Eagles defensive coordinator though.

After that first Giants TD drive he basically said, "Ummm, yeah, we're not going to let Eli Manning lightly lob 5 yard passes all night long", and after that the Giants have done absolutely NOTHING.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Utter joke.

ok
farming-getting_older-old_age-growing_old-birthday-cow-01235817_low.jpg

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Thank god the Eagles won, because I kicked the keg tonight in the 3rd quarter, and no beer combined with an Eagles loss would have been ugly.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Steve Young: This was two up-tempo offenses seeing how quickly they could play, and how terribly they could do it.

index.php

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
I've never been more mortified watching a game then last night. It literally put me to sleep.

Giants offensive line was garbage.

Last edited:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Chargers filed application to relocate to LA. Raiders and Rams might not be far behind.

I'm SURE 3 teams in LA will work fine...

You know London is next. I'm sure they would love their west coast road games broadcast beginning at 10pm and I'm sure all the LA team fans would love to get up at 8am to watch their team play in London

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You know London is next. I'm sure they would love their west coast road games broadcast beginning at 10pm and I'm sure all the LA team fans would love to get up at 8am to watch their team play in London

Well the Jags are locked into London games for I think another 10 years so it might be them if it ever happens.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think the league does whatever it can to leave the Raiders out of the LA feeding frenzy since they already went to court to go there, then went to court to leave.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think the league does whatever it can to leave the Raiders out of the LA feeding frenzy since they already went to court to go there, then went to court to leave.

Problem is money. Oakland is still pretty far off money wise from what the team wants for a new stadium and I don't see the city caving.

San Diego is in the same boat.

St Louis is not done yet as the city still has to vote on it. Rams could definitely end up staying.

LA has its own problem as their stadium isn't done. The Rose Bowl said no to being a temp home for a relocated team.

Coliseum said it would take a team in but...ya

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
:laugh:

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 14m14 minutes ago
Rex Ryan's defense doing what Rex Ryan defenses do late in games.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Makes you wonder just how bad the Dolphins were tanking under Philbin. This looks like a MacLean-Lemaire situation. And how on EARTH are the Colts getting shut out at home by the Saints of all teams?!

I hated the Jets going conservative at the end of the first half with three timeouts, ESPECIALLY with the Pats getting the ball to start the second half.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I hated the Jets going conservative at the end of the first half with three timeouts, ESPECIALLY with the Pats getting the ball to start the second half.

They really missed Ivory for most of the game. I don't think the Pats win if he was firing on all cylinders.

I don't know what they were thinking with the dump off over the middle at the end of the game. 15 seconds isn't enough time to run a play and get back to the line to spike it.

I still think a complex zone d beats the Patriots

I hope Mangold isn't hurt badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad