2015 IIHF World Championship: May 1-17 in Czech Republic (Eichel, Ennis)

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Didn't realize USA LHD Reilly was going UFA on July 1. Looks to have decent size, good skater, plays all situations. Any notion on where he's going (besides the Rangers)

Bps21*

Didn't realize USA LHD Reilly was going UFA on July 1. Looks to have decent size, good skater, plays all situations. Any notion on where he's going (besides the Rangers)

Everyone says Chicago.

Bps21*

Two races to the puck won the last two shifts. Both resulted in an extra shot on goal for the team. I don't know how you build a better player. And he's going second because they have another one. Announcers took a long stretch just gushing about how good both guys are going to be. After this long horrible backwards season...I cant believe how much I wish there was a new season starting tonight lol

Bps21*

You should always be proud when you get a medal...but man the U.S. team should be extra proud of winning this bronze. I find it infinitely more impressive that this team won a bronze than it is that Canada will win the gold. The roster certainly didn't look medal worthy. Kids came through.

Bps21*

The guy is on him..he just stops and turns faster than anyone can keep up with and threads it through sticks right on point. It's another play that shows off so many of his attributes at once. Strength on the wall, skating to open up space, passing to dart that thing through a couple sticks, the vision to know he's there and never lose sight of the finish. its gonna be a fun 15+ years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00