2015-16 Around the League VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Where do you people get that 7m / year number for Trouba from?

I can't find it anywhere.

I really hope that it does not get done before the summer.

Barrie could absolutely make the case that he should not get paid less than Trouba with 2 more RFA years...

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Given Ladd's recent up tick in play and the end of talks with winnipeg; the Jets sending him, with the necessary retention, (and maybe Postma?) to Chicago for Schmaltz, the Hawks' 1st, and Bickell; seems like a good fit for both teams.

Jets add a late first to go with their own (likely high) 1st and 2nd this year, and an exciting forward prospect to join Connor/Ehlers/Harkins/Petan/Roslovic/Spacek; for their departing UFA and taking on the rest of Bickell's deal as they continue to rebuild.

Hawks get to bring part of the band back together, so that they can stop playing Shaw alongside Toews & Hossa; and do so without losing TT or even Dano/Pokka (though they do lose Schmaltz), while also ditching the Bickell contract that will elsewise cost them Shaw/Kruger.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a pass by hags to kessel.

2-0 pens

Already has 4 points with the Pens after only having 12 in 40+ games with the Ducks. He's going to be a really nice pick up for them.

I'd love to have that speed and two-way ability next to MacKinnon/Duchene.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Blackhawks down by 5 with 5 minutes to go in the 2nd period...

Just shows that every team has those kind of nights...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The other day I heard someone on the radio say the back to back with CBJ might be exactly what the Habs need to get back on track. Habs lost 5-2 yesterday and are down 3-1 heading into the 3rd tonight.

Pacioretty got hurt too.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Can we not have a three point game between Van and Nash please?

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
The top notch Denver Post decides to post a four paragraph blurb on ROR making the All Star game from the AP, even though he's not on the team any more, and they don't play the Sabres for another two weeks.

Hey the AP is writing blurbs about a guy who used to play in Colorado. Lets run that instead of any actually relevant news.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
The top notch Denver Post decides to post a four paragraph blurb on ROR making the All Star game from the AP, even though he's not on the team any more, and they don't play the Sabres for another two weeks.

Hey the AP is writing blurbs about a guy who used to play in Colorado. Lets run that instead of any actually relevant news.

Seems like they should have their hands full with the events going on with the current team.

I think Roy obviously pissed the Post off, or at the very least Chambers.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
6 minutes to go in the second period in the game between the Leafs and the Lightning.

Matt Hunwick has been on the ice according to NHL.com for 17:20 minutes already. 5:42 minutes of it on the PK.

I mean what the hell....

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
6 minutes to go in the second period in the game between the Leafs and the Lightning.

Matt Hunwick has been on the ice according to NHL.com for 17:20 minutes already. 5:42 minutes of it on the PK.

I mean what the hell....

I think we owe them this one for Finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad