GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part SEIS, POTENTIAL SPOILERS ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
What I learned today: Mr. Distinct Punching Motion has a man crush on Ryan Getzlaf. :laugh:

Looking forward to the tribute to the three Bruins medalists at the game Saturday. :)

EspOrrsito

edumacated
Feb 27, 2002
B.C.
Visit site
BhKuO_mCIAEdfwN.jpg:large

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site

Team Canada played Patrice Bergeron style. This guy lead by example. From what I could tell watching him with the best players, he has the best hockey IQ in the world right now. He knows exactly where to be and constantly looks out for all his teammates on the ice. The quiet leader of this Gold medal team. We are lucky he's a Bruin.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Not sure how Karlsson has everyone fooled. He was junk today. He's good on the PP, but when the going gets tough, he takes a back seat. Got a bunch of points though, same as Kessel, racking up points in the round robin. :laugh:

Yup, a game winning goal in a semi final. Who gives a ****?

SaskBruin

Evaluation Nation
Sep 27, 2013
Saskatchewan
Team Canada played Patrice Bergeron style. This guy lead by example. From what I could tell watching him with the best players, he has the best hockey IQ in the world right now. He knows exactly where to be and constantly looks out for all his teammates on the ice. The quiet leader of this Gold medal team. We are lucky he's a Bruin.

Very lucky!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Bergy is wondering..."Where am I going to put all these medals"?

Knowing what we know about Bergy, he`d pawn that for a nickel if it meant hoisting the Cup again.....which will be this year:yo:

Never did I think I would use adjectives like patience/discipline when describing how I thought a Team Canada would fare on the big ice. Backstrom busted for dope (not really but..) but I hardly think he would have been able to put a dent in that team Canada D

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Wow, so if Backstrom had given Claritin to one other guy on the team, they would have been disqualified, and Rask would have gotten a Silver. Hilarious.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Shea Weber has to be used to Karlsson undeservedly winning awards over him by now. Weber was twice the player Karlsson was this tournament.

Incredible team performance by Canada, agree with the people saying it was very Bruins-esque.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Shea Weber has to be used to Karlsson undeservedly winning awards over him by now. Weber was twice the player Karlsson was this tournament.

Incredible team performance by Canada, agree with the people saying it was very Bruins-esque.

Well 2nd place in scoring for a dman isn't too shabby

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC

Doughty may have a thing or two to say about that selection as well

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Latvia turned out to be the team that battled hardest against Canada.

Latvia literally put their bodies on the line. There was no future after this game going into it. Think even if Latvia won that game, they'd have nothing left. All in. Enjoyed that game.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
picture.php

Although Team Canada’s defense played so good, Carey Price also played awesome in this tournament, and I’ve never really had a favorite Hab player before (I have never liked any of them), but Price has to be my favorite Hab now.....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00