GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part SEIS, POTENTIAL SPOILERS ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Latvia literally put their bodies on the line. There was no future after this game going into it. Think even if Latvia won that game, they'd have nothing left. All in. Enjoyed that game.

They were the only team that played hit first hockey with TC, and they played really well

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
That game was as close to perfection as I've seen since game 7 vs vancouver.
It felt very similar. It was close for most of the first 2 periods but the Bruins/Canada were in control the entire way. Once Bergeron/Crosby scored their goals at the end of the 2nd period you knew that was going to be it and the 3rd period was a complete shutdown.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
you lucky buggers who`ll be at the TD when they surely have a pre-game ceremony for our returning boys....Gold/Silver and Bronze, awsome. Poor Z, but I`m glad he`s been able to get loads of rest

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
you lucky buggers who`ll be at the TD when they surely have a pre-game ceremony for our returning boys....Gold/Silver and Bronze, awsome. Poor Z, but I`m glad he`s been able to get loads of rest

Don't forget Krejci..

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012

I'm glad the tournament likely won't be screwing the Bruins over.

Chara could rest since he only played 4 games. Same goes for Krejci.

Rask, although he had the flu, had a strong performance which should build up now.
And he didn't have to play any back-to-backs.

Eriksson played well, too. Hopefully he can bring this to the table on Wednesday.

And Bergy ... is Bergy. :laugh:

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 4m
Yzerman just told me he's not going to be Canada GM again. "Time to move on," he smiled.

Chia's job to lose maybe?

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston

F that!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
It's been a treat to watch some excellent Olympic hockey, but can't wait to resume the NHL season!

picture.php

Nabru

Aug 29, 2009
Shea Weber has to be used to Karlsson undeservedly winning awards over him by now. Weber was twice the player Karlsson was this tournament.

Incredible team performance by Canada, agree with the people saying it was very Bruins-esque.

Dem Pointz!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I am so proud of our country and especially Bergy and CJ! Also incredibly proud of Tuukka and Loui!

Now we can get back to Bruins hockey which is the best hockey! I live amongst Leafs fans but we were all on the same side for a while. Now, back to being the enemy!

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Very proud of all our Bruins.

Z and Krejci were huge for their countries, whom didn't have much of a chance anyway.

Rask backstopped his insanely injured team to a medal.

Loui came up huge for Sweden late in the tournament, and I thought he had a great Gold Medal Game. Wouldn't be there without him. He's coming back to Boston with some more confidence and hopefully his concussions are behind him. We'll see the player he really is soon.

Bergeron is... Bergeron. Add another accolade to his list, what's next?

Really sucks that Backstrom was banned from playing and probably won't receive a medal because of Claritin... That really sucks. And also a great move to give the MVP to Selanne, well deserved. The Olympics were fun, Russia did a great job. But now it's time to see the Bruins win something together.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Very proud of all our Bruins.

Z and Krejci were huge for their countries, whom didn't have much of a chance anyway.

Rask backstopped his insanely injured team to a medal.

Loui came up huge for Sweden late in the tournament, and I thought he had a great Gold Medal Game. Wouldn't be there without him. He's coming back to Boston with some more confidence and hopefully his concussions are behind him. We'll see the player he really is soon.

Bergeron is... Bergeron. Add another accolade to his list, what's next?

Really sucks that Backstrom was banned from playing and probably won't receive a medal because of Claritin... That really sucks. And also a great move to give the MVP to Selanne, well deserved. The Olympics were fun, Russia did a great job. But now it's time to see the Bruins win something together.

Amen!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Claritin is a banned substance? :laugh: Really? If so that's ridiculous!

I'm happy for Bergy and all our boys. But I still dispise all of Canada. So it'll be nice to see our players play for the Bruins now. And I think its time for all of Canada to go back hating us. I've missed it.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad