GDT: 2013 World Junior Championships

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
I think he should start Subban. He said he was his guy. It's sort of like blaming him for the loss against the Americans when really the whole team sucked and got beat. Subban won them the first game against the Americans. For the last game I think you should stick with the guy that played the whole tournament. Not worth getting too worried about either way though I suppose.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I'm more excited for the Bronze medal game than the Gold medal game.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
I hate the TSN commentators. "He got him in the upper-shoulder, lower-chin area". He elbowed him in the face, just f***ing say it.

GodTukka*

06402767-wtf.gif

Bunch of ****ing bums, SHOW UP

You're representing your country ffs

Edit: That's better

GodTukka*

This is pathetic

Way to go Spott, your goalie change did absolutely nothing to change our fortunes

Edit: Huberdeau still sucks

GodTukka*

Huberdeau and Schiefele have been an embarrassment this tournament.

Agreed, i think him getting drilled is the only contribution he's made to the team.

And they say he's NHL ready? i call bull

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Khokhlachev is sick, he certainly looks close to being able to play in the NHL. I wouldn't bet on Caron doing much better than him right now.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Grigorenko has been pretty unreal this tournament. Much more impressed with him than Yakupov

GodTukka*

Grigorenko has been pretty unreal this tournament. Much more impressed with him than Yakupov

Shame he's property of the Sabres.

Nice to see Subban is keeping us in the game though, makes Spott look all the more dumb

GodTukka*

I wonder what the rationale was exactly

Spott: Alright Subban had a bad game...let's start a guy who hasn't seen meaningful action since the beginning of last month!

What the **** happened to our Goaltending, gone are the days of Price, Fleury and the like, that is for sure

GodTukka*

We got ourselves a game.

Also, Makarov has a badass mask

Edit: Damn commies

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I wonder what the rationale was exactly

Spott: Alright Subban had a bad game...let's start a guy who hasn't seen meaningful action since the beginning of last month!

What the **** happened to our Goaltending, gone are the days of Price, Fleury and the like, that is for sure

Price and Pogge are the only really, really good Canadian World Junior goalies in the last decade for my money. Fleury bounced one in off of O'Sullivan to lose 4-3 in the finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad