2012-2013 Trade Rumors Part 2

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
Monahan would be excellent score but your build is geared for this year. Why pay for a kid next year when there may be cheaper options for a rental The Rangers are all in for this spring...sell next year.

One of those 93,s would be easier target...but pricey

Next year the prices will be blown through the roof since the OHL is hosting the Memorial Cup. The host year the prices almost seems to 2x higher than the non-hosting years.

Hockey4Lyfe13

Sep 15, 2012
Next year the prices will be blown through the roof since the OHL is hosting the Memorial Cup. The host year the prices almost seems to 2x higher than the non-hosting years.

Hense the reason if the rangers picked him up this year for a run cause he is an outstanding scoring centre.... Which we need, then sell him next year for twice as much! Its a perfect deal!

ImaBullsfan

Mar 4, 2012
I woulda thought the bulls and the generals would be more active by this point? Bulls need a forward and a d-man! The east are surely falling back in the arms races

spits16

Jan 8, 2013
Still waiting for the Spits to trade for a defenceman. Rychel said today he was looking to trade for 1 and he traded Posa today so I have to believe he must have a deal for a defenceman coming. Anyone hearing anything?? I thought maybe Sefton but I see he went to London.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Really Loving the Niagara Deal (from a Dogs perspective) if true. But Barrie will like Theoret. He really came along this year, and even helped carry the team in the absence of the big 3.

Can anyone tell me what time the trade deadline is tomorrow? thanks

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Monahan, if moving should come to London. :)

Ill take Ritchie thou.

I know it'll cost but maybe with a bit of Marks "luck" we can get it done

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol

It would be perfect. You trade for Monahan and you get exactly what you gave up if not more when he's back next year (He should be, but he could make the NHL) and one of the best players in the OHL.

ottsabrefan

May 19, 2011
Ottawa
What can Kingston get for Moffat or Greenaway given both should be back as OA's next year?

I think they would be buying and not selling if anything in a weakened Eastern Conference. Kingston should be no worse than 6th with Sudbury and Niagara packing it in. Could even get up to 3rd depending on how Oshawa handles it if Jenner leaves and they play better than Brampton and Mississauga down the stretch.

Plus, they would want both of them for next year as one is their top Dman and the other is their leading goal scorer.

Spits77

Mar 28, 2012
Trocheck is a scratch tonight for Saginaw. Plymouth scratches are Payne, Bratina, and Jones.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I think they would be buying and not selling if anything in a weakened Eastern Conference. Kingston should be no worse than 6th with Sudbury and Niagara packing it in. Could even get up to 3rd depending on how Oshawa handles it if Jenner leaves and they play better than Brampton and Mississauga down the stretch.

Plus, they would want both of them for next year as one is their top Dman and the other is their leading goal scorer.

I for one do not think Sudbury is "packing it in" at all, and it would appear several people may be in for a suprise as they underestimate the talent on the roster. As far as Kingston, they're still too young but we shall see won't we;)

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Point..... Knights77. I find if ya read Simons stuff enough hell take both sides and then remind ya of what he said if it turns true. lol. On jrA he states he thinks Mark done and the. An Hr later figures hes playing the wait game. simple regurgitation with a sprinkle of opinion like the rest of us. Just having fun.

We all get our info elsewhere, and all have our opinions. For what lil they're worth.

I know, im just breakin his balls. All good. I read jrA all the time and enjoy it very much. Ive tried to register but the guy never checks his email.
Sure hope we land a forward although adding a #2 D in Sefton to the top chl D corp is a slick move. Especially considering Sefton is exactly what the rangers could have used. Amazing how much they miss Cody Sol.

spits16

Jan 8, 2013
I am almost sure the Spits will be adding a defenceman before the deadline. Rychel said he was going to add one this morning and then he went out and traded Posa so he must have a deal for a defenceman lined up. I wonder who it is going to be??

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Holy cow are any of these players going to go to an Eastern conference team?? Other than Graovac, who else is there? Mitchell Theoret?? Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad