2012-2013 Trade Rumors Part 2

SimonKnightsman

Dec 28, 2012
I dont believe for a second that YOU heard what the deal is. you are getting your info where I got mine...Mark Edwards, twitter. (your prints are all over it too).
Dont forget to give cred where its due, dont pretend to know whats up when you dont. (Mr. Doyouknowwhatthepricesare) - c'mon man :shakehead

I slipped putting his name on header...this new IPad mini is tricky f you don't catch it.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
I dont believe for a second that YOU heard what the deal is. you are getting your info where I got mine...Mark Edwards, twitter. (your prints are all over it too).
Dont forget to give cred where its due, dont pretend to know whats up when you dont. (Mr. Doyouknowwhatthepricesare) - c'mon man :shakehead

Point..... Knights77. I find if ya read Simons stuff enough hell take both sides and then remind ya of what he said if it turns true. lol. On jrA he states he thinks Mark done and the. An Hr later figures hes playing the wait game. simple regurgitation with a sprinkle of opinion like the rest of us. Just having fun.

We all get our info elsewhere, and all have our opinions. For what lil they're worth.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Mark Edwards ‏@MarkEdwardsHP

Just told 3 possible #OHL trades. I'll give player details only if/when I can confirm. #Plymouth #Saginaw #Barrie #Niagara #London #Sudbury
Expand

Now Barrie/Niagara happened with the Perlini trade. So Plymouth, Saginaw, Sudbury and London have to come together in some form. Would Saginaw trade with Plymouth? If not it seems it's Sudbury/Plymouth and London/Saginaw making deals...

So now we have the London and Sudbury deal - Raine and 4th for Sefton. So that means there is a Saginaw and Plymouth trade done or close.

SimonKnightsman

Dec 28, 2012
So now we have the London and Sudbury deal - Raine and 4th for Sefton. So that means there is a Saginaw and Plymouth trade done or close.

If Vellucci decides to part with Mistele...nah doubt it.

Could see them trading though since they are not on same cycle.

OHLFan8771

Dec 6, 2011
Wow, hunter steals another, what's the deal, any other team woulda cost raine and a 2nd !

Maybe teams just need to stop trading with London, I commend the Hunters for pulling together these deals but when will other GM's learn. Last year with the Petes and Erie trades, and now this one.

Hockey4Lyfe13

Sep 15, 2012
I believe that kitchener has a better chance landing Quine then Monahan, but let's be honest Monahan would be. An amazing pick up since he is probably going to be back next year too!

SimonKnightsman

Dec 28, 2012
I believe that kitchener has a better chance landing Quine then Monahan, but let's be honest Monahan would be. An amazing pick up since he is probably going to be back next year too!

Monahan would be excellent score but your build is geared for this year. Why pay for a kid next year when there may be cheaper options for a rental The Rangers are all in for this spring...sell next year.

One of those 93,s would be easier target...but pricey

Hockey4Lyfe13

Sep 15, 2012
Monahan would be excellent score but your build is geared for this year. Why pay for a kid next year when there may be cheaper options for a rental The Rangers are all in for this spring...sell next year.

One of those 93,s would be easier target...but pricey
Just out of curiousity who would you purpose the rangers target for a scoring center? Trochek is too pricey for us but other then Quine and Monahan whose still out there to target?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad