1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFF'S (schedule & bracket)

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
foligno actions why you need a cop . if somebodys going to determine its their right to go after your team based on whatever whim you need a cop around to then go back after them so theres a charge for you playing judge and jury

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
foligno actions why you need a cop . if somebodys going to determine its their right to go after your team based on whatever whim you need a cop around to then go back after them so theres a charge for you playing judge and jury

because of his actions? Talking to Perry and having a fight that both sides were willing participants in? What is a "cop" going to do exactly?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
That was truly awful looking.

Here is the video, for those of you that don't like watching injuries I would advise taking a pass.

I thought he did it on purpose.

Yeah that's awful. Makes me feel sick to watch. I'm sure he has a brutal concussion.
I also hate to see Foligno fight Perry as if it was his fault. Stand up for your teammates if someone maliciously targets them. You don't have to fight someone everytime there's an injury or big clean hit.
It was on purpose. But I won't discuss it. It is impossible to prove either way.
Wow huge win for Florida from an unlikely source. Hopefully Q goes with Bob moving forward.
What a game.
Lomberg has really elevated his play this series. He’s been super noticeable
Good coaching. He puts out well rested players and he flies by Hedman like nobody's business.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Man what a game cats vs bolts.

The hightlight of the game was the hit by Gudas on Kucharev. The best hit of the season.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Concussion confirmed.

upload_2021-5-21_13-29-49.png

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
watching mantha i dont think its lack of care but rather is a low energy level . hes got to want to rock the playoffs but he just doesnt have the energy to keep up with the nhl game pace

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
How the f*** the Caps don’t use Ovi as a decoy with Mantha on the right wing during the powerplay...like not even once do they reverse course back to Mantha for a one timer. They are shading Ovi so much and leaving Mantha uncovered...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Mantha has certainly had a terrible night. Thought he was a lot better in the other games, but a really bad time for a clunker. Looks like he is going to help us get a better 1st round pick though.

It has to be said and the NBC guys are right to point it out a lot, but Lavy is getting his ass handed to him by Cassidy right now. The coaching matchup usually doesn't matter, but when it seems to like Coach Q versus Babs when Chicago dug out versus us for instance, then it matters and can really stand out.

Reactions: avssuc

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Mantha has certainly had a terrible night. Thought he was a lot better in the other games, but a really bad time for a clunker. Looks like he is going to help us get a better 1st round pick though.

It has to be said and the NBC guys are right to point it out a lot, but Lavy is getting his ass handed to him by Cassidy right now. The coaching matchup usually doesn't matter, but when it seems to like Coach Q versus Babs when Chicago dug out versus us for instance, then it matters and can really stand out.

Yea, it almost hurt to watch him skate from the box on that 2nd PP goal against he caused. Still, it helps the Wings draft of he keeps it up, so I'm selfishly hoping for more.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Posted this as a response in the Around the NHL thread but I'll repost here: through three games Mantha leads all forwards on the team in CF%, HDCF%, and is second (behind Sprong) in xGF% but he has the lowest on-ice shooting percentage among all forwards as well which is muting his production for those who think that if a forward isn't scoring they're not playing well. Mantha has been a beast but has been very unlucky. There are lots of things we could discuss as to why they're down 2-1 in the series but the play of Mantha is at the very bottom of that list.

Also, play Sprong more.

I wanted to bring this over here after lurking on the Caps page to see what the general vibe on Mantha has been.

Needless to say, Wings fans are still acting like a bunch of children and holding grudges against a player, actively looking to nitpick and complain about in his game.

I get it, everyone’s happy to have Vrana, but I’m still astounded at how terrible some of our posters are at staying unbiased and spiteful.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Bruins won and now lead 3-1. I hope they win the series and we get the pick between 16 and 24.

Oilers down 2-0.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad