1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFF'S (schedule & bracket)

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Hehe, the goal call.

I suppose within the next few weeks we'll start to hear comparisons to the 94 Wings?

Great shot by Ehlers. As for the Oilers, I said a year ago that Connor McDavid will end up as the best player in NHL history to never win a Stanley Cup, and I stand by that. That whole roster needs to learn how to play playoff hockey. They just absolutely imploded against Winnipeg, let alone having to eventually face a Colorado or a Vegas.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Watching the Caps and the Oilers play last night was like watching mini mites play between periods. The ineptitude was so entertaining to watch.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Rumor: Connor McDavid gave the Oilers an ultimatum.

This click-bait, Op-Ed piece implies he's ready to leave soon

I feel kinda bad for McDavid & Drai, but not too bad considering the fortunes they make every year.
Also most people don't get to do something they love.

upload_2021-5-24_17-41-36.png

Last edited:

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Rumor: Connor McDavid gave the Oilers an ultimatum.

This click-bait, Op-Ed piece implies he's ready to leave soon

Someone should point out that in the past two years the Oilers have went from a team getting .482 pt% to .643. The major gist of the article was that the Oilers haven't improved over the past two years when it's just flat out wrong. They still have some pretty clear and sizeable holes, but they've gotten better. This summer will be interesting for them.

Reactions: 14ari13

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Jets sweep.
Blame Holland for a lack of depth, but Christ, Tippet has had all year to figure out how to cobble together a functioning team.
And the only think coach Tippet could think of was playing McDavid and Draisaiitl and Nurse as much as humanly possible.
McDavid then Drai and then pray you get by is not how you win playoff games.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Will Kenny's presser be any interesting? It could perhaps be interesting to see what issues he acknowledges.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad