1ST ROUND OF PLAYOFF'S (schedule & bracket)

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
0000000000000000000000000000E1Xnq9XXMAATpRq.jpg

Last edited:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Can somebody please explain why they didn't either end Vancouver's regular season and go by winning percentage, or delay the playoffs until all regular season games were played? Doing them concurrently looks very bush league.

Reactions: David D

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Can somebody please explain why they didn't either end Vancouver's regular season and go by winning percentage, or delay the playoffs until all regular season games were played? Doing them concurrently looks very bush league.
They should play all their games, and since the games don't matter for the playoff implications they can do them at the same time. Pretty normal Covid-scheduling imo, there was talk about doing some things like that at the end of SHL season if there had been any more Covid delays.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Because of the draft, keep in mind we are rooting for Vancouver to win those games...

I am really looking forward to some of these matchups. With them having seen each other so much I think we are going to get nasty games in these first two rounds, the way the system was designed. I am really excited for it.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
toronto vs tbay / vegas vs colorado makes for an exciting playoffs . i said at deadline holland should add depth scoring and a goalie like bernier and i think hes going to regret not doing so because with they had a shot at it instead of laying off and playing for next season and saving futures

Last edited:

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Because of the draft, keep in mind we are rooting for Vancouver to win those games...
Understood. But when the league has a policy for how to handle the situation (if there are enough cancellations to impact playoff timing, use win percentage and cut it short) then they don't follow the policy, they look unprofessional.

The gaffe happens to have a chance to work in Detroit's favor. But it's still a gaffe that doesn't help the reputation of the NHL for casual fans, let alone growing the fan base.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish

I am really looking forward to some of these matchups. With them having seen each other so much I think we are going to get nasty games in these first two rounds, the way the system was designed. I am really excited for it.

Yeah, that Broons/Caps series should be a barn-burner!

I'll guess Vegas, the Crapalanche, Pens, Canes, Bolts, Broons, Oilers and Habs as 1st round winners.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Yeah, that Broons/Caps series should be a barn-burner!

I'll guess Vegas, the Crapalanche, Pens, Canes, Bolts, Broons, Oilers and Habs as 1st round winners.

Knights, Avs, Islanders, Caps, Canes, Panthers, Oilers and Leafs is what I think happens.

Tampa was hard to put out, but I think Barkov and Hubie are hungry and the version of Bob people forget about is coming in the playoffs. I really like them and Coach Q is great at bending matchups to his team.

Last edited:

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
VEGASINSIDER.COM
ODDS TO WIN 2021 NHL STANLEY CUP FINAL
TeamAmericanFractional
Colorado Avalanche+4509/2
Vegas Golden Knights+55011/2
Toronto Maple Leafs+70017/1
Tampa Bay Lightning+75015/2
Carolina Hurricanes+75015/2
Boston Bruins+120012/1
Pittsburgh Penguins+120012/1
Washington Capitals+120012/1
New York Islanders+180018/1
Florida Panthers+180018/1
Minnesota Wild+200020/1
Edmonton Oilers+200020/1
St. Louis Blues+250025/1
Montreal Canadiens+250025/1
Nashville Predators+350035/1
Winnipeg Jets+350035/1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com

I want to go back to divisional playoffs every year.
4 eight-team divisions.
56 games against your division.
26 - one each against the rest of the NHL
So much rivalry. So much hate before the first puck even drops in the playoffs.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
shoulda been a goal , andersson knocked the net off on purpose or by accident caused by his teammate . either way caps didnt cause it

That net was not only knocked off the moorings before the puck went in, it was not not only knocked off before the shot - it was knocked off before the pass was made to the shooter.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
That net was not only knocked off the moorings before the puck went in, it was not not only knocked off before the shot - it was knocked off before the pass was made to the shooter.
i dont care it was knocked off by a cap , dont matter by accident or on purpose cap conduct caused it and prevented a possible goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->