GDT: 12/31/14 Panther vs Rangers You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It's not about one mistake. It's about the countless mistakes every game.

Are we talking Ekblad or Olsen this game. ;)

Because Ekblad should have been better for two goals against. Whilst the last one was on Olsen.

edit. Ekblad is great and better than I thought he would be. Just showing that some people have an agenda with certain players.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Are we talking Ekblad or Olsen this game. ;)

Because Ekblad should have been better for two goals against. Whilst the last one was on Olsen.

edit. Ekblad is great and better than I thought he would be. Just showing that some people have an agenda with certain players.

Olsen was on for 3 goals tonight. ;)

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
So, we're not taking care of the teams ahead of us in the standings(except DET, don't know what that's about). This team still has another step to take if it wants to be in the dance. Slow starts, PP must improve greatly. Can Gallant coach them into it?

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
i recognize what potvin just said: that it's great with the one goal wins but at sometime we need to get a few 3-0 leads in games etcetc

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
The energy and focus just wasn't there. Losing to a WC rival sucks, but we can't win/OT every game. I'm not that mad about the loss.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
i recognize what potvin just said: that it's great with the one goal wins but at sometime we need to get a few 3-0 leads in games etcetc

That's how it's gonna be for now. If we want a true scorer, you have to give up part of the young core which is what Tallon raves about all day. There's no way he'd do it.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Sucks we lost, but it was still a good homestand. And it's the first home game we haven't got a point since Minnesota. Something like 8 games.

Also happy Hayes scored in front of his folks, and Barkov got an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad