GDT: 12/31/14 Panther vs Rangers You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

Ekblad needs to cover his man a bit better instead of looking for the puck. He could have laid St. Louis out there and prevented the goal.

Also, Campbell needs to stop watching hockey like a fan. The puck is rolling slowly into the net and he's just standing there.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I don't think that was an intentional kick. Yeah it looked like he kicked it, but intentionally? I doubt it, MSL was off balance and fighting for a puck. He just got lucky that he managed to hit it with that sweep.

Ekblad needs to cover his man a bit better instead of looking for the puck. He could have laid St. Louis out there and prevented the goal.
Same thing on the Kreider goal, Ekblad was just puck watching when he didn't even know where it was.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Also, Campbell needs to stop watching hockey like a fan. The puck is rolling slowly into the net and he's just standing there.
He's just standing there and watching his own man, just like he's supposed to.

We'd be tearing our hair out if he had gone to help Ekblad, the puck had gone to his man and then scored.

Erick*

We'd be tearing our hair out if he had gone to help Ekblad, the puck had gone to his man and then scored.

It's on Ekblad, but when the puck rolls through Montoya's 5 hole, he can probably see what's going on and do something about it. He just stood still there. Campbell has been awful all year so I'm sort of picking on him, as well.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

If that had been Olsen, FlaPanthers11 would be going mental and shouting Olsen sucks.

See, every defenseman makes mistakes. Even the goldenboy Ekblad.

Erick*

Once again, Montoya with a great save and nobody cares to eliminate the rebound. Sucks for him that the team decided to not show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad