GDT: 11/04/2019 | Game 16 | Red Wings vs. Predators | 7:30 EST | FSD+

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
You'd probably be spared watching the rest of this if your heart were to actually stop though.

I used to joke that the Lions would kill me. Never did I think it would be a trusted old friend.

Speaking of the Lions...these damned refs tonight. It's like they think they're NFL refs officiating a Lions game.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't understand why I had such a hard time finding good seats for the Toronto game this month? It always looks half empty...

Tickets are sold but no one shows up. You can find good deals on StubHub from time to time. I've found single glass seats under $100 for a game I could not attend. A lot of people are still trying to sell above face value, though. One jerk face wanted $1,499.99 for a glass seat.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Not an excuse for him personally, but a welcomed change from the recent norm as a fan. Nothing worse than watching people okay with getting trounced

f***in-a right, Peterman.

No you don't want to put the kid threw this mess. He would never recover.

Even just a couple of games to see if he can steal one and get a taste of things to come.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Tickets are sold but no one shows up. You can find good deals on StubHub from time to time. I've found single glass seats under $100 for a game I could not attend. A lot of people are still trying to sell above face value, though. One jerk face wanted $1,499.99 for a glass seat.

I bought some off stubhub, wasn't that cheap. I assumed the whole Toronto playing factor would drive ticket prices up a hair, got 9th row for about 165.. Which compared to travelling to Toronto and paying those prices, I'll take the cost.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
LB tickets for STH cost around 15k non club and 25k club. Options to pay it off, so those seats aren’t being sold for under their FV this early in season. A club seat w free food, beer and wine costs 250$ which is a good price for a TML fan to purchase. Is what it is. Come 1/20 you’ll find LB seats for cheap but don’t expect to pay under 80$ for them.

Reactions: saska sault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad