GDT: 11/04/2019 | Game 16 | Red Wings vs. Predators | 7:30 EST | FSD+

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014
Blashill won't have much to be thankful for by Thanksgiving.

...Except millions dollars and time to spend with his family.

Reactions: nhlisawesome

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I bought some off stubhub, wasn't that cheap. I assumed the whole Toronto playing factor would drive ticket prices up a hair, got 9th row for about 165.. Which compared to travelling to Toronto and paying those prices, I'll take the cost.

Toronto has high demand so you're going to pay for that game. The game I was searching was a weeknight against C-bus. Not the same level demand. Some good deals to be found but also some insane resellers that think people will bit on their asinine prices.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Blashill: “I thought our compete level was good, we just couldn’t get enough high quality scoring chances. We’ve gotta have more stops from our goalies. We just have to trust in the process and keep grinding, and that’s it.”

No, I think he’s gonna be edgy. Torts level of aggression.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Just imagine when we finally are half decent, how sweet it will be to watch. Some fans get hockey like this for 10 to 15 years....

I'll be honest -- I thought my pain threshold would be a lot higher. This is brutal. Not sure I can endure another 2 seasons of this, let alone 10

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
No just stating a fact. :DD 3-7 in our last 10 up there.

giphy.gif

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
In my quest for taking away positives, outside the Athanasiou goal....

Hronek escaped this shit show with a fantastic primary assist and managed to not be a minus player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad