GDT: 10/30/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Lightning continue to be awful in extra attacker scenarios. Whenever we’re protecting a lead, it’s usually a full minute plus onslaught of chances with Vasy standing on his head to save us... but our guys can’t close it with an EN goal. Whenever we’re trying to tie with ours pulled, the other team usually seals it right away. Tonite we had the lead but no Vasy so = goal NJ

Been like that for years & it again comes down to effort & hustle. Oh and also not having a damn faceoff ace that’s been needed for years in order to gain possession off draws.

What’s the definition of insanity again??

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Kuch TOI tonight? 14:48
Stamkos? 15:51.
Both benched on the OT, started with Cirelli and Point followed by Johnson and Palat.

Stamkos being pretty vocal against the staff after che Canes loss, now this? Could there be something?
Uhhh how many penalties we have

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Glad for Johnny... he was busting his tail all night and deserved that. Was glad to see Cooper take some kind of action with Kuch and his careless play too. Maybe this will wake him up a little. Stammer with another grade A effort. He is really trying to lead by example this year and I've been really impressed with him.
Stammer got benched too brah

Reactions: Zwui21

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
The only important thing that happened this October is that Bolts are in play-off zone.
The rest (bored Kucherov, lazy defense, injuries, whatever) has no influence on games in the 2nd half of April.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Couldn’t watch the game, except OT. Where the shot on goal indicative of us getting badly outplayed again? I don’t mind getting outshot, but we are getting destroyed like every night in the shot department.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
It's an ugly win. This team has massive problems. Injuries aside...massive problems.

Reactions: Kusic

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Wait.... we're not supposed to inhale???? Uh oh... uh oh.... Do I call a doctor? Do I watch the game over again to induce vomiting? HAAALLLLP!
Easy does it. One breath at a time. Take your time, just the Bolts did to win this game.
Hahaha too funny! Maybe they “learned a lesson”
Not really what I meant. When it feels like the sky is falling, you're losing, getting embarrassed, guys are injured left and right, you need something, anything, to change the teams frame of mind.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Couldn’t watch the game, except OT. Where the shot on goal indicative of us getting badly outplayed again? I don’t mind getting outshot, but we are getting destroyed like every night in the shot department.

Not really we just kept getting penalized as soon as we established any kind of rhythm and then the Devils would be playing out of their mind a bit. It only really went off the rails around the time we took the lead for the few minutes before and after it with everything being a scramble

bov

Nov 13, 2010
McIlhinney described it perfectly, "absurd".

Sloppy win but that would have been really, really bad if we threw that one away at the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad