44w2NjV.png

9DZ3Rfz.png

VWeGiBt.png

lHgo3HZ.png

ynFliCi.png

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
I like the Gourde, Paquette, Joseph line... I can see a lot of energy coming out of that line. Be interesting to see Volkov...
On a side note, I am pretty pissed off at Jon Cooper's quote above. He is displaying signs of being delusional.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Bolts need to get used to other teams giving them their best effort. Devils will play hard tonight even though their record isnt good. Sometimes a desperate team is dangerous vs a team like TB who thinks their 62 win season makes them entitled to wins in the reg season with min effort. NHL will give them a rough dose of reality.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I like the Gourde, Paquette, Joseph line... I can see a lot of energy coming out of that line. Be interesting to see Volkov...
On a side note, I am pretty pissed off at Jon Cooper's quote above. He is displaying signs of being delusional.

Seriously. Does cooper not ever just say “we f***ing sucked, and everyone needs to step up?” It’s always some bullshit ass excuse with him.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The team lost a lot of grit in the offseason. We look like stir fried crap. They lack confidence. No direction. Gonna be a long year.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Surely it cannot be any worse than last night. Good to see Volkov get the call-up. Should have been with the team from the start of the season.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like this bottom six better. Gives us another wave of attack to have some scoring potential on the 4th line.

That said, if the team looks as disinterested tonight as they did last night, the heat on Coop goes up another notch.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Meanwhile in NJ...

Someone spent quite a bit of time beautifully painting that pumpkin. It's like NJ taking a sledgehammer to the Mona Lisa.

The Devils are using the hashtage #WeAreTheOnes this year. I wonder if they were inspired by The Video Game Boy (the one who wins).

Last edited:
Reactions: xigon

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
"Well we did play back to back"
"Still learning a new system"
"Injuries"
"We only play hard against good teams"

What else ya got

"we lost a few battles tonight"
"the guys gamed it out, we were short"

:eek:

Jesus christ, get this guy out of here. He's running the players into the ground mentally.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

"we lost a few battles tonight"
"the guys gamed it out, we were short"

:eek:

Jesus christ, get this guy out of here. He's running the players into the ground mentally.

"Hey coach what did we do wrong last night?"

"Nothing kiddo they just had more legs, we'll get em next time."

"Thanks coach, mind if I go play some Fortnite now?"

"Why not? Just one of em regular season games tomorrow."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad