BRUINS GDT 10/20 - Game 8 - Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks - 10pm ET - NESN, SN1, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Canucks fans kept the bad feelings alive for the Bruins in part because of the you tuber 'Makaveli' . The hate from this guy had no ends at all.

Canucks fan exposes Bruins' hypocrisy - Sportsnet.ca

I don't know if he still posts here but he did back in 2011 and for at least a year or two after. That guy's life is dominated by the Bruins. They completely broke him on every level. It's actually kind of crazy

Reactions: FanSince72

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

If he was concussed and didn't tell the trainers he wasn't feeling right, I am not very happy with him.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
I like these forward lines, I feel like 43-46-74 are going to break out at some point and Nordstrom is much better suited for a 3rd line role.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I don't know if he still posts here but he did back in 2011 and for at least a year or two after. That guy's life is dominated by the Bruins. They completely broke him on every level. It's actually kind of crazy
I think his name has a "*" . He was rabid.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
It’s funny how no one here really suggests scratching David Backes for a game, even though virtually everyone wouldn’t mind it.

There’s so little chance, because of who he is, that it isn’t even brought up. The NHL is like the opposite of the NFL in that regard. Once you’ve earned your keep AND your contract, you retain your lineup spot almost indefinitely until at least the offseason when you can be bought out.

At least...that’s how it seems to me.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It’s funny how no one here really suggests scratching David Backes for a game, even though virtually everyone wouldn’t mind it.

There’s so little chance, because of who he is, that it isn’t even brought up. The NHL is like the opposite of the NFL in that regard. Once you’ve earned your keep AND your contract, you retain your lineup spot almost indefinitely until at least the offseason when you can be bought out.

Blues are scratching Bouwmeester tonight. First healthy scratch of his career. Don't think he's happy. He's been around even longer than Backes, I believe.

Reactions: BMC

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Canucks fans kept the bad feelings alive for the Bruins in part because of the you tuber 'Makaveli' . The hate from this guy had no ends at all.

For the record, Claude Julein is an idiot when it comes to commenting on other teams and their antics.

He has specifically criticized what the Bruins are “trying to do” since he became the coach up in Montreal.

So, while Canucks fans are obnoxious enough, Julien is a dope to me in this regard.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Blues are scratching Bouwmeester tonight. First healthy scratch of his career. Don't think he's happy. He's been around even longer than Backes, I believe.

Yup, and it’s a HUUUGE thing...even though it’s deserved.

It’s just funny when you look at the Patriots and the “next man up” mentality or the fact that BB has no qualms about cutting/scratching guys if they’re not performing, whoever they are.

Now, I understand the CBA in the NFL makes things a lot different than in the NHL, but even the thought of scratching David Backes is some sort of taboo due to his gigantic contract and the fact that he’s...David Backes.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

It’s not an effort issue. And it’s not something teaching by watching will solve.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

Lol I love that guy and how bitter he is.

If I was a Canucks fan I'd be furious they hired one of our front office guys as GM. Not to mention its the specific member of our front office that our entire fanbase remembers for mouthing off about trading Seguin and being back there next year talking about the same thing and if he gave us 10 percent etc etc etc.

I love Vancouver its probably the only city in North America I like as much as Boston I wish they were good so the rivalry could heat back up and we circle these games on the calendar again it was a lot of fun playing them.

Reactions: FanSince72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad