BRUINS GDT 10/20 - Game 8 - Boston Bruins @ Vancouver Canucks - 10pm ET - NESN, SN1, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Put Grzelcyk-Moore together as your 2nd, Vaak-Kampfer can play like 12 minutes tops as the 3rd.

Also this team basically has two 4th lines right now, not ideal.

Damn, I was practically praying not to see Kampfor in a Bruin jersey again and now tonight..well, let's say just went down the drain..BUT excited to see Vaak..

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
There is very little good about this situation, except that we get to see UV in NHL games in the regular season. He looked legit in the 2 preseason games I saw him play and looked awesome on the first unit PP. I'm hoping they bump Grz to PP 2 and let Urho take a spin with the big boys. I hope he takes this opportunity and runs with it.

I like Killer a lot, but if Vaak is ready to supplant him on the depth chart,
Chara - Mcavoy
Krug - Carlo
Grz - Vaak
is a hell of a line up, when all are said and healthy. No idea where Moore/Killer fit in, but that'd be a solid 3rd pairing by itself.

Reactions: gillesgilbert

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I like Killer a lot, but if Vaak is ready to supplant him on the depth chart,
Chara - Mcavoy
Krug - Carlo
Grz - Vaak
is a hell of a line up, when all are said and healthy. No idea where Moore/Killer fit in, but that'd be a solid 3rd pairing by itself.

It would allow or force Sweeney to make a move. I think he needs to make a move anyways as we have a lot of young prospects on the brink and at the NHL level, but we still have some holes. Urho proving he can play at this level will make Sweeney feel more comfortable with moving Krug+ to bring something back and open up some spots for Urho. However, since 2 D would need to get moved for Urho to crack the lineup, most likely Urho will be down in Providence until next year when Z retires.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Drop the ****ing puck already!!!! :rant:
22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watching Montreal vs Ottawa and they have guys playing like that Kotaniemi or whatever weighing like 160 lbs and its working.Boston cannot get kids like Donato or Bjork to stick here and play well.What is the issue?

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
Watching Montreal vs Ottawa and they have guys playing like that Kotaniemi or whatever weighing like 160 lbs and its working.Boston cannot get kids like Donato or Bjork to stick here and play well.What is the issue?

Because Claude Julien is a great coach with rookies and let them develop their confidence and offensive game despite defensive shortcomings.

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
Tempering expectations after that killer flight all day.
Meh, I just enjoy seeing young guys getting the chance to step up. Nobody here is expecting a hat trick.

Edit: Out of curiosity I checked how long a direct flight is from the Boston area to Vancouver, around 8.5 hrs. I'd kill for those to be my durations out here.

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hope it isn't a concussion for McAvoy:

Not good news but at least this explains why Charlie hasn't looked very good lately.

I'm glad the B's are done with the damn Oilers this season.

Good to see Halak between the pipes again, and I'll bet Bjork has a good game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad