GDT: 10/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Vegas is such a hard working team. They just keep coming at you.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
If you mean literally, he already has a lot. But that laser shot of his may remain a force forever.

He already floats around but can (and has always) been able to shoot from anywhere. Just needs a Kuznetsov or Backstrom. I could see him getting 20 a year well into his forties from the power play alone.

This is some quality shade throwing here.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Why do d-men push opponents into their goalie when traveling at high speed. :huh:

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I don't think Ovie liked the shade - he just "floated" in and scored his 2nd of the game
Didn’t say he floats 100% of the time.... but he doesn’t skate as hard as often as in the past... there’s a reason Tom Wilson is on his line, and that he doesn’t score a ton of individual efforts as he used to.

I’m an Ovechkin fan, and it’s still working for him so I don’t really care. But there is a noticeable difference in his skating between now and 5 years ago, and 10 years ago.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Kuznetsov made that look easy.

Four point night. Seven points in three games.

This is why you can't get super hyped early about big numbers. Teams are settling in and systems are being gotten used to at game speed. Of course the cream will rise to the top but everything levels off.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
This is some quality shade throwing here.
He has literally become a slower player even at his full speed. He just looks very heavy. He’s not exactly tough along the boards consistently either.

Not an insult, just an observation

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
He has literally become a slower player even at his full speed. He just looks very heavy. He’s not exactly tough along the boards consistently either.

Not an insult, just an observation
he's my fav all time and this is pretty obvious, however the most impressive part is that even with all that considered, he still scores at ridiculous paces

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wow. Watching Kuznetsov play is just such a treat. Does everything right.

Reactions: Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad