GDT: 10/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
To go along with one of the worst D units in the league, Ottawa has one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. Anderson looks finished. Even in the game he played well on paper and faced 45 shots, 3 of the 4 goals he allowed were brutal. And there's a 5-hole softy a few minutes ago.

And Condon is a scrub.

Reactions: Dialamo

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
To go along with one of the worst D units in the league, Ottawa has one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. Anderson looks finished. Even in the game he played well on paper and faced 45 shots, 3 of the 4 goals he allowed were brutal. And there's a 5-hole softy a few minutes ago.

And Condon is a scrub.
I'd argue the goalie situation is worse than the d

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd argue the goalie situation is worse than the d
I actually don't disagree with you.

Sadly, their goalie situation will be swept under the rug because they have a ''Bad D'' or a ''Bad team'', but Anderson is 37 and looks fried. At least as a starter. Condon is a bum.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I actually don't disagree with you.

Sadly, their goalie situation will be swept under the rug because they have a ''Bad D'' or a ''Bad team'', but Anderson is 37 and looks fried. At least as a starter. Condon is a bum.
You're right, Andy's done and Condon is a pretender. But I think the sens are banking on the Gustavsson kid to be the next starter...

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Dirty hit from behind from Simmonds. Way worse than Formenton's.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
So far you’ve kicked one in and somehow got a power play after a pointless hit on Lindblom. What a trash way to play. No wonder the players are having to police it themselves, there’s nothing coming from the stripes.

Sens need to send a message to Lethera for that disgusting cross check.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
So far you’ve kicked one in and somehow got a power play after a pointless hit on Lindblom. What a trash way to play. No wonder the players are having to police it themselves, there’s nothing coming from the stripes.

you've been around long enough to know the the difference between a kick and a redirect. come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad