GDT: 10/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I tuned in to see a few OTT guys I have in fantasy just happened to see that call on Dzingel. Would love to hear the refs explanation.

Not only was he WAY out of the crease, but I'm not sure Dzingel even touched him at all.

PHI, PIT, WASH (among others) get the calls.

As a CBJ fan, I'll never forget the bogus goalie interference calls against Foligno/the CBJ last year in the 1st round.

Reactions: gab6511

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Anyone can tell me what happens to players shots as they approach 40? I know legs slow down but I’ve never watched a players shot through their whole career.

Knees for legs/skating, shoulders for arms/shooting.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
The player you feel kicked the puck isn't even the one that got the goal so it wouldn't matter either way.

Tkachuk clearly got the final touch, and if they’d done their job and reviewed it, it would be clear to see for all.

I’m more annoyed that it just wasn’t properly reviewed. The rules are there, and without the kick it likely doesn’t go in.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I tuned in to see a few OTT guys I have in fantasy just happened to see that call on Dzingel. Would love to hear the refs explanation.

Not only was he WAY out of the crease, but I'm not sure Dzingel even touched him at all.

As a CBJ fan, I'll never forget the bogus goalie interference calls against Foligno/the CBJ last year in the 1st round.

We’ve not even ‘had the calls’ in this game, let alone in general. The Dzingel call was awful, but we’ve had some shockers against tonight.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Tkachuk clearly got the final touch, and if they’d done their job and reviewed it, it would be clear to see for all.

I’m more annoyed that it just wasn’t properly reviewed. The rules are there, and without the kick it likely doesn’t go in.
Okay but players are allowed to kick the puck, just not into the net.

Reactions: Altimus

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

I don’t know how Philly only has a one goal lead against our AHL-like team, with the refs on their side.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

The rules have changed to allow all but a clear kicking motion. Tkachuk clearly didn't so unfortunate for Philly but a good goal.

Reactions: Sensators

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

He's facing the other way on the goal? How could he have kicked it in purposely? It was just a deflection.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He's facing the other way on the goal? How could he have kicked it in purposely? It was just a deflection.

He's referring to Tierney in the high slot but even then, its not a kick, he moves his skate forward but doesnt even turn his skate.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014

Wait, when has Washington ever "gotten the calls"? They have one of the worst PP to PK ratios of any team in the playoffs over the last like 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad