GDT: 10/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Maxime Comtois is a beauty. Fun watching him play.

Reactions: bukwas

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The cliff is approaching. Wait for it..

Hope he pans out well in a backup role.

He gotta have the team psychologist working overtime lol

I mean not a single goaltending prospect has panned out for Dallas since Mike Smith . There's currently a couple of good looking ones but under Niewy , Hull and Armstrong ? Nothing. Sure its not just the teams fault but if a team doesn't develop a goalie in 10 years there's clearly something wrong .

Campbell looked ever since he joined the Kings. Maybe the pressure of beeing a top 10 first round pick wasn't good for him ?

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I mean not a single goaltending prospect has panned out for Dallas since Mike Smith . There's currently a couple of good looking ones but under Niewy , Hull and Armstrong ? Nothing. Sure its not just the teams fault but if a team doesn't develop a goalie in 10 years there's clearly something wrong .

Campbell looked ever since he joined the Kings. Maybe the pressure of beeing a top 10 first round pick wasn't good for him ?

Or maybe he just wasn't properly developed? Nobody pointed out his flaws and corrected him the way Dusty Imoo has and turned him into a potentially solid goalie for LA.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Interesting. Maybe that's why teams were passing on Kuzy. The russian factor, perhaps? Who knows? Caps hit big time on that pic. And he has a Cup too. Man..

I know that was one of the factors with Tarasenko, a lot of teams weren't sure if he was going to sign with an NHL team.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Or maybe he just wasn't properly developed? Nobody pointed out his flaws and corrected him the way Dusty Imoo has and turned him into a potentially solid goalie for LA.

Yeah thats what i said in the first part of my post but there was also of lets call it bad stories about Jack when he was with Texas. The team clearly was awful at developing goalies for many years but lets not give the prospect a complete free pass.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Looked like Ducks were gonna hustle ARI with energy, but they ran out. Let's see if ARI has enough left for 3rd period, or Ducks young guys run out.

Reactions: JerseyMike34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad