GDT: 10/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
A kicking motion. Which is what his foot was making. From the replay it’s hard to argue otherwise.

Aaaand we’re short handed again after an even scrum.

A scrum in which your team started during the play. your team has been shorthanded twice because of a bump near the bench. congrats.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Pickard is 10 feet out of his crease and sliding, and Ottawa gets a goalie interference call haha

Reactions: thebus88

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
A scrum in which your team started during the play. your team has been shorthanded twice because of a bump near the bench. congrats.

Watch the replay man. They’re going at each other out of the corner. Nobody does anything more vicious than the other. The Dzingel call there was a make-up.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
So far you’ve kicked one in and somehow got a power play after a pointless hit on Lindblom. What a trash way to play. No wonder the players are having to police it themselves, there’s nothing coming from the stripes.
The player you feel kicked the puck isn't even the one that got the goal so it wouldn't matter either way.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Is Ovechkin ever going to slow down?
If you mean literally, he already has a lot. But that laser shot of his may remain a force forever.

He already floats around but can (and has always) been able to shoot from anywhere. Just needs a Kuznetsov or Backstrom. I could see him getting 20 a year well into his forties from the power play alone

Anyone can tell me what happens to players shots as they approach 40? I know legs slow down but I’ve never watched a players shot through their whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad