OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
holy crap just noticed im ready for 10G post.

figured id come celebrate in my favorite forum by leaving yall with a nice celebratory post

LETS GO NY RANGERS :D :naughty:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I liked Lego LOTR, heard the Marvel one was meh so I haven't picked it up yet.

Also looked through the PS4/X1 launch lineups till February...

Launches for any of this generations' three systems don't seem to be very decent(though a year to a year and a half later, good Wii U stuff seems to be trickling in). I'm sticking with my PS4 preorder, but I'm hoping to see some better releases sooner than a year. I'm skipping X1 though, I barely touch my 360.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
tumblr_m2ifhiHXjo1r8058ko1_500.gif

is that a sam jackson?? mm mm ***** !!!!!!!!!!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Mario Party = serious business. :laugh:

I actually play Mario Party 2 more, but Mario Party 9 is pretty fun too. Mario Party 8 was terrible; all the mini-games were pretty much who could waggle the fastest.

The last Mario Party I played was 7. Any time there was a button mashing game, nobody would even try because everyone knew I would win. :laugh:

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Launches for any of this generations' three systems don't seem to be very decent(though a year to a year and a half later, good Wii U stuff seems to be trickling in). I'm sticking with my PS4 preorder, but I'm hoping to see some better releases sooner than a year. I'm skipping X1 though, I barely touch my 360.

Yeah I get all that I just don't like useless stuff sitting around (or something I'm not going to use) I'll pick it up next year for Destiny and The Order but I used my monthly video game budget to buy a 3DS XL and a bunch of games :laugh:

domon

Apr 14, 2012
What games? Also, I might have to eventually get The Wolf Among Us. Looks pretty cool.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
What games? Also, I might have to eventually get The Wolf Among Us. Looks pretty cool.

Animal Crossing, Pokemon Y, Shin Megami Tensei 4 & Fire Emblem.

Though all I'll be playing for awhile is Pokemon Y haha and I really enjoyed The Wolf among Us. The first episode was really well done, I still can't get over how beautiful the art style is. I think its the best looking game released so far at least in terms of art. I'm chomping at the bit for episode 2.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Though all I'll be playing for awhile is Pokemon Y haha and I really enjoyed The Wolf among Us. The first episode was really well done, I still can't get over how beautiful the art style is. I think its the best looking game released so far at least in terms of art. I'm chomping at the bit for episode 2.

Did they ever announce a release date for Ep. 2 yet or is it still TBA Nov 2013?

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com

Wolf Among Us was awesome, I may have liked it more than the Walking Dead (although real judgement has to wait until the whole series is out). I really need to just wait until every episode is released before buying Telltale games, the waiting between eps is agonizing.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Gameplay wise, what's different in Wolf Among Us? It looks neat, but if it's another interactive movie, then i'll probably pass.

Gameplay wise? Nothing, it has more interactivity than TWD but its still a Telltale game. I just find the story infinitely more interesting, dealing with themes such as abusive relationships, drug use, prostitution and murder. All the while the characters are from fables.

At least the game isn't broken though!

domon

Apr 14, 2012
Animal Crossing, Pokemon Y, Shin Megami Tensei 4 & Fire Emblem.

Nice. I still need to get more than 5 minutes into that game :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad