GDT: 1/13/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
This one is over.

This isn't a team I want to face in the playoffs. Trotz just seems to have us figured out. Even when we get our chances we don't capitalize but for the most part they block lanes that are our bread and butter. That's a huge emphasis in their defense right now and so many of our good looks are taken away quicker than any other team we play.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
That’s me done for the night. I remember stamkos said pre game that this team feels a lot different then last season. I know it is only 1 game but tonight is saying another thing.

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
This one is over.

This isn't a team I want to face in the playoffs. Trotz just seems to have us figured out. Even when we get our chances we don't capitalize but for the most part they block lanes that are our bread and butter. That's a huge emphasis in their defense right now and so many of our good looks are taken away quicker than any other team we play.

Trotz is a great coach, but this is a prototype example of why hockey should NEVER have back to back games.

If we were playing a rested TBL you'd be up 7-1 by now, at least - you're coming off a late game against BUF and while we played yesterday, it was a 1pm game.. The talent gap between the teams is vast.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00