GDT: 1/13/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I wanna take a roll-call before the great comeback.. Who has given up and already accepts this game as lost?

Who believes we can make a major comeback?
I think they can make a comeback. I don't think it's any sort of guarantee but I expect them to work their asses off trying to make it happen. If they lose 4-2 and put 20 more shots on goal this period I'm not going to be mad.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I feel like Sergachev thinks film doesn't exist. I guess he thinks if he makes the same damn move 1000 times a year nobody around the league will pick up on it because they've forgotten since their last meeting. Unreal.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I wanna take a roll-call before the great comeback.. Who has given up and already accepts this game as lost?

Who believes we can make a major comeback?
Not tonite but I would love for them to prove me wrong! I would take a point even with this pressure they are putting on, Where was this effort for the first perioD and a half??

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
They are getting scoring chances out the wahzoo but just can't finish ANY of them!

Islanders are just smothering them, Greiss is playing lights out and we have no puck luck.

:banghead:

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
They are getting scoring chances out the wahzoo but just can't finish ANY of them!

Islanders are just smothering them, Greiss is playing lights out and we have no puck luck.

:banghead:
kills me how they are playing last period and the pressure this period, Why can't they start a game like this? Many grade A chances to score, lots of shots on net, Yet the last 3 games about 10 shots in first periods total,

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
kills me how they are playing last period and the pressure this period, Why can't they start a game like this? Many grade A chances to score, lots of shots on net, Yet the last 3 games about 10 shots in first periods total,

It's difficult to stay motivated when you are that much better than everyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->