GDT: 1/13/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well he needs to yell at d i mean one thing that drives me insane is when i see a team on power play actually ice a friggin puck THAT IS LAZINESS and INEXCUSABLE .... im sick of seeing this time do that this year. Id clear the damned room lol

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Missed the first, should Vassy of made those saves or was it just nice shooting?
second one vasy almost had flopping around like a fish first goal was on mcd he failed an easy imho clear second goal cooper got mad at sergachev who was late to blocking shot that went in but to me 100% was on coburn and he played like azz the whole period till he put barzol on his ass after a breakaway lol

third goal is nothing vasy could do one of those hit post goes in not sure he saw it though at all which is bothersome.

the last two break away saves made vasy look like hes awake now

so cooper is mad at sergachev and for last two games for me coburn has played his worst as a bolt ive ever seen. just useless

but ya our d was asleep vasy was too slow etc.. was ugly honestly.... we started turning around after a power play but they are backing up into the net and not giving us a lot and now on second power play and we reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy need to score here

Reactions: berlin

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
to answer i used to play poker as some of you know i get feelings in my hands at times. I felt that start for the bolts I think we might come up short tonight but I FULLY expect us to get at least 1 point... I really expect us to tie this game and at least go to overtime...

Not sure why the way we were playing doesnt look good and greiss now has def momentum and feeling great im sure.... we got to get him moving around in the net and keep coming. this team can come in droves and it felt like times were turning shortly around the time joseph got a break away

the biggest thing i expect is vasy to be on rest of game and we not to give them more goals !!

he needs more help that last thing non breakaway before the last two breakaways the isle had was a tip there that easily coulda went in smdh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad