GDT: 1/13/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I just want them to get a goal. And then 4+ more of course. But start with just one before the period ends.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
This one is over.

This isn't a team I want to face in the playoffs. Trotz just seems to have us figured out. Even when we get our chances we don't capitalize but for the most part they block lanes that are our bread and butter. That's a huge emphasis in their defense right now and so many of our good looks are taken away quicker than any other team we play.

We probably win them in a playoff series but would be close. Trotz knows how to play us and I completely agree as they are getting in all the lanes. More likely to be a one time thing though

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I don't think it's been that bad of a game. Greiss has been good and the refs gifted them the 4th goal. Could easily be 3-2 with some luck.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Trotz is a great coach, but this is a prototype example of why hockey should NEVER have back to back games.

If we were playing a rested TBL you'd be up 7-1 by now, at least - you're coming off a late game against BUF and while we played yesterday, it was a 1pm game.. The talent gap between the teams is vast.
Nah that's a lame excuse. Everyone has b2bs and it hasn't stopped us from winning before. We only beat you 4-2 earlier in the season you aren't THAT bad. Credit to your 4th line and Greiss.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00