Boston Bruins ‘22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
In our best start in years and also when we need a major signing . We have a management team that not reliable and in shambles . Great

Reactions: BMC

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Wonder if they'll run Keyser/Kinkaid in Providence and Bussi/DiPietro in Maine unless Keyser is on the move
no, Maine just acquired a G Yesterday from Idaho, Peter Thome for cash considerations.... posted in the team thread on both the Providence forum here and the Mariners thread on the ECHL Board

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I would be surprised if he’s not claimed. Not likely we get any value for him as his contract runs through next year. He’s serviceable and a lot of teams need help on D and his contract is not that bad. If he plays well, a team can probably flip him at the deadline.

We’ll see. Having him off the books for free is fine by me.

Reactions: WhalerTurnedBruin55

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
I would be surprised if he’s not claimed. Not likely we get any value for him as his contract runs through next year. He’s serviceable and a lot of teams need help on D and his contract is not that bad. If he plays well, a team can probably flip him at the deadline.

We’ll see. Having him off the books for free is fine by me.
Path of least resistance is the easiest.

Hopefully someone just takes him.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
What pisses me off is everyone kept counting on him and he showed nothing to warrant it.........Good luck to the kid , I hope he has a prosperous career but I don't miss the hype..........
He showed plenty, IMO. Nobody here wanted or cared to see it.

It's like the folks who say Trent Frederic was invisible last year except for those two weeks when he scored a lot. No, you just noticed him when he was scoring. He he did lots of good things outside those two weeks, but didn't have the puck luck or Smith was cold or whatever. Point is, these guys make plays all the time, they just don't always show up on the score sheet.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
He showed plenty, IMO. Nobody here wanted or cared to see it.

It's like the folks who say Trent Frederic was invisible last year except for those two weeks when he scored a lot. No, you just noticed him when he was scoring. He he did lots of good things outside those two weeks, but didn't have the puck luck or Smith was cold or whatever. Point is, these guys make plays all the time, they just don't always show up on the score sheet.
I agree. Fans been way too hard on Fredric

Reactions: PlayMakers

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
What pisses me off is everyone kept counting on him and he showed nothing to warrant it.........Good luck to the kid , I hope he has a prosperous career but I don't miss the hype..........
Studnicka was one of the young players that they always gave a very very short leash to. 1 mistake, and staple him to the bench for 20 minutes. No way a kid can feel confident, play well, with that hanging on him. A vet makes the same mistake, no problem send em back out, but a rookie and bench him for 20 minutes. I'm not saying a player can make the same mistake over and over with no repercussions, but you can't scare them and expect them to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad