Boston Bruins ‘22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I keep the Czechia line together. When Marchand comes back, I ease him back in on 3rd line.

Zacha-Krejci-Pasta
Hall-Bergeron-DeBrusk
Marchand-Coyle-Smith
Greer-Nosek-Lauko
Freddy-Stud

Foligno to the A. Looked cooked tonight, which isn't a surprise cause that's how he looked last year.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I keep the Czechia line together. When Marchand comes back, I ease him back in on 3rd line.

Zacha-Krejci-Pasta
Hall-Bergeron-DeBrusk
Marchand-Coyle-Smith
Greer-Nosek-Lauko
Freddy-Stud

Foligno to the A. Looked cooked tonight, which isn't a surprise cause that's how he looked last year.

I think Hall to the third line is more likely

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Zacha-Krejci-Pasta
Hall-Bergeron-DeBrusk
Marchand-Coyle-Smith
Greer-Nosek-Lauko
Freddy-Stud

I would give Studnicka a look over Nosek. Marchand will go right back next to Bergeron.

The real fun of it will be who goes to L3. We have plenty of time to work it out but I’d Czechia plays well together, it’s either Hall or JDB — Hall to RW with Marchand/Bergeron.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
I would give Studnicka a look over Nosek. Marchand will go right back next to Bergeron.

The real fun of it will be who goes to L3. We have plenty of time to work it out but I’d Czechia plays well together, it’s either Hall or JDB — Hall to RW with Marchand/Bergeron.
I really liked how jdb and stud played together. Wouldn’t hate it.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Marchand - Bergeron - Hall
Zacha - Krejci - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Coyle - Studnicka
Lauko - Frederic - Smith

OR

Marchand - Bergeron - Coyle
Hall - Studnicka - DeBrusk
Lauko - Frederic - Smith

That line of 63-37-71 could be like the old Marsh-Bergy-Seguin line. I also like JDB and Studnicka together on line 3, that's a lot of speed on the outside.

In the second version, I like having some beef on the first line with Coyle. I think they could use that in the playoffs. I also like playing Studnicka at center.

In both versions I put Smith on the 4th line or trade him for cap space and call up McLaughlin.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Lauko - Frederic - Smith

OR

Lauko - Frederic - Smith

That line of 63-37-71 could be like the old Marsh-Bergy-Seguin line. I also like JDB and Studnicka together on line 3, that's a lot of speed on the outside.

In the second version, I like having some beef on the first line with Coyle. I think they could use that in the playoffs. I also like playing Studnicka at center.

In both versions I put Smith on the 4th line or trade him for cap space and call up McLaughlin.
I like both options. Smith was pretty unnoticeable tonight. He's been a bit of a let down his whole time here. Not producing offensively at the rate many of us hoped, though also not a total liability out there. Hopefully we could flip him for a mid round pick, but it'll take some serious injuries around the rest of the league before any team is interested in taking on any sort of salary.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I like both options. Smith was pretty unnoticeable tonight. He's been a bit of a let down his whole time here. Not producing offensively at the rate many of us hoped, though also not a total liability out there. Hopefully we could flip him for a mid round pick, but it'll take some serious injuries around the rest of the league before any team is interested in taking on any sort of salary.

Craig left his best game behind in Nashville. Probably the reason they didn't try too hard to re-up him. He isn't a disaster by any stretch, but also pretty underwhelming. He could go and I wouldn't miss him.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
I think moving out Gryz and replacing him with a legit top 4 D is the key to the Bruins contender chances.

Marchand-Bergeron-Debrusk
Zacha-Krejci-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
Greer-Nosek-Lauko

This is a legitimate Stanley Cup forward core. I can see tweaking of Marchand/Zacha/Hall as lines get stale, and potentially an upgrade on Smith, but forward wise they are close.

X-McAvoy
Lindholm-Stralman
Forbort-Carlo

I like the team a lot more if they can add move out Foligno/Reilly/Grzcelyk’s money and bring in a legit defensive top 4 d-man. I just don’t trust Grzcelyk in a long playoff run.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I think moving out Gryz and replacing him with a legit top 4 D is the key to the Bruins contender chances.

Marchand-Bergeron-Debrusk
Zacha-Krejci-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
Greer-Nosek-Lauko

This is a legitimate Stanley Cup forward core. I can see tweaking of Marchand/Zacha/Hall as lines get stale, and potentially an upgrade on Smith, but forward wise they are close.

X-McAvoy
Lindholm-Stralman
Forbort-Carlo

I like the team a lot more if they can add move out Foligno/Reilly/Grzcelyk’s money and bring in a legit defensive top 4 d-man. I just don’t trust Grzcelyk in a long playoff run.
Who's departing with Grizz to acquire another top-4 D is the question

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
The Czech mates

1665666032757.png

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Lauko - Frederic - Smith

OR

Lauko - Frederic - Smith

There is no way I'd move DeBrusk down,I'd make Zacha prove his worth in that spot,and Hall-Krejci-Pasta would be my 1A upon Marchand's return.

Reactions: bbfan419 and ylekot

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Craig left his best game behind in Nashville. Probably the reason they didn't try too hard to re-up him. He isn't a disaster by any stretch, but also pretty underwhelming. He could go and I wouldn't miss him.
The thing that bothered me about Smith last night was even when he is not getting on the stat sheet his motor is always running , not the case last night...........

Reactions: Gordoff and Dr Hook

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011

Craig Smith on the fourth line for me is great, anywhere else and I agree, underwhelming. I think we need one more person with some offensive pop for the third line.

Maybe we can get the Czech government to pay a portion of Pastrnak's salary

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
When healthy

Marchand Bergeron Hall
Zacha Krejci Pasta
Greer Coyle Debrusk
Frederic Studnicka Lauko
Nosek

Lindholm McAvoy
Grz Stralman
Forbort Clifton/Zboril

* Foligno, Reilly, Smith traded

Reactions: Gordoff

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
When healthy

Marchand Bergeron Hall
Zacha Krejci Pasta
Greer Coyle Debrusk
Frederic Studnicka Lauko
Nosek

Lindholm McAvoy
Grz Stralman
Forbort Clifton/Zboril

* Foligno, Reilly, Smith traded
Anyone could've just had Foligno or Reilly for free and they passed. What are we adding to them to trade?

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I think Debrusk obviously plays his best hockey beside Bergy, so that stays when he's back. I don't touch the Czech line.

So really come playoff time if you think about it, Hall on Coyle's wing is interesting. Very tough depth to play matchup games with. Till then let's be honest, someone is always gonna be hurt and jumble it up.

• Haha
Reactions: BigGoalBrad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad