Young Stars Tournament 2016

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
Has Berdin allowed any softies in the games he's played? That's my pet peeve with our top 4 (yes, Bucky fans, he does it, too). When shots that have no business making their way into the net do, it's just soul-crushing. Don't even care how many great saves they've made up to that point, it just pisses me off no end.

Every goalie gives up "softies". It's just the nature of the position.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
From the games I've seen this tournament Roslovic looks a tier above Harkins which is surprising as they were ranked pretty closely to each other at the 2015 draft. Maybe it's because Roslovic is playing with better linemates...

Nah... let him tear the OHL apart and get some confidence being THE SCORING GUY on the team. No need to put him on what is likely to be a struggling Moose team

I think Roslovic is a tier above Harkins. I was glad they didn't take Harkins with their first rounder.

By the way, De Leo has been disappointing to me so far. Doesn't look like he has NHL potential, to be honest.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
From the games I've seen this tournament Roslovic looks a tier above Harkins which is surprising as they were ranked pretty closely to each other at the 2015 draft. Maybe it's because Roslovic is playing with better linemates...

Nah... let him tear the OHL apart and get some confidence being THE SCORING GUY on the team. No need to put him on what is likely to be a struggling Moose team

He'll progress faster playing against tougher opposition. He should play at whatever is the highest level he is ready for.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Nogier standing like a dummy about 15-20 feet from the shooter and screening his own goalie is going to be my lasting image of this tournament.

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
Nogier standing like a dummy about 15-20 feet from the shooter and screening his own goalie is going to be my lasting image of this tournament.

A defensive defenseman who is struggling defensively is what, exactly?

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
Tournament is finally over, for the Jets at least. Some standouts and quite a few negatives.

Bring on the pre-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad