GDT: WPG Jets vs. CHI Blackhawks Battle for the Wildcard spot Dec 6, 2015 @ 4PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Hearing from a trutful close source that Armia may not play. But somehow I'd like to believe the finnish commentator who really knows his business. Hope that he plays.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Apparently Trotz's opinion on everything is "it is what it is".

If I was "oh-for" in Coach's Challenges, I might be a bit salty. Or, you know, understand that if you use them in desperation gambits that you shouldn't be surprised when you fail to hit a miracle.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Yeah Trotz was doing some serious whining after the game.

Trotz is so full of BS. He said he saw it clearly while watching it live. But yet at the end of the game his assistant had to tell him after he heard it from the people upstairs. You could even see him turn back to his assistant to clarify when he was speaking to the ref when he told them he was going to challenge it.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Trotz is so full of BS. He said he saw it clearly while watching it live. But yet at the end of the game his assistant had to tell him after he heard it from the people upstairs. You could even see him turn back to his assistant to clarify when he was speaking to the ref when he told them he was going to challenge it.

I agree.

He claimed he was watching Wheelers foot from the bench and not the puck.

I guess he knew we would score 20 seconds later and would want a review. :shakehead

KANADA89

Sep 30, 2015
But Pardy and Postma are on that sheet as well. Looks more like the full list of players we have on the roster right now.

Oh okay..

Well that was it then, I am more certain now that Armia isn't playing today.

****. This. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
:handclap:

if Trotz is to be believed, Wheeler had it high enough to bust out a roundhouse kick.

I think his foot was off the ice but there is absolutely no video to confirm either way. Therefore call on the ice stands.

Seems to me that some calls have been going our way lately. Hope it continues.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Hutch in net

Hopefully Helle doesn't need to make an appearance!

Go Jets Go!

Go Jets Go!

Go Jets Go!

I can deal with this because I think he is a good goalie and can see the pucks well and track and most of all doesn't flop and dive everywhere. Also like his puck handling, its average to above average.

^ worst sentence ev'ar, yeash

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Not gonna lie the organ makes O Canada a bit of a funeral march.

(I wonder how far behind my stream will be today)

EDIT: Well, this is just jarring. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad