GDT: Wild @ Flames, Old Folks Version. 7:00PM on SNET-W and The Fan 960

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
**** me.. Why Jones..... Irving not very good in shootouts, but great in the game

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
We're now 1/4 through the season. Don't like the way this is starting to look. Only reason we're even remotely close is because of the loser points.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Sucks to lose but since Hudler has come back we are 3-2-3 which is a pace of 52 points meaning we are on pace to fight it out for 8th place.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
We're now 1/4 through the season. Don't like the way this is starting to look. Only reason we're even remotely close is because of the loser points.

Or you could say the only reason it looks so bad is because of the stupid gimmick that is the shootout.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC

Kinda hard with all these injuries but we are just horrendus in the shootout, picking Jones was a dumb idea, the guy has 50% but he only took 2 shots. Why not put Cervenka? He and Hudler are the most creative guys on this team and look at the result from Hudler's shot.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Meh, that was clear Veterans abusing a young goalie in that shootout. That's another game we really should have won. However, points are precious this season, I'm not very disappointed.

Quick hitter. I don't like this Flames lineup at all to be perfectly honest.
This team went from one of the deepest three lines in the NHL, to one of the most fringe NHL lineups in the league.
Cammy will help when he gets back, but Sven and Backlund are huge hits on this team. It really sucks.

If a by the Kings game, this ship hasn't been quite righted... I think it's finally time we start pulling it apart.

Best Flames tonight:
Irving, Wideman/Brodie & The Czechs (5 I guess =o))

Worst three Flames tonight:
Jarome, Stajan & Comeau

Currently, I don't see how Blake scored so many goals just two years ago, his hands look like they've been frozen in carbonite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad