Speculation: Who gets fired now?

Who gets fired now that TOR is eliminated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunstersun

May 12, 2017
EVERYONE SHOULD GO

Who hired Babcock and Hunter? Who hired Dubas? Who hired Keefe?

As far as I'm concerned there's a chain of failure that won't be clean until it's entirely removed.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
rumour has it Shanny didn't want to acquire pieces that play with a big edge; he's apparently not a fan of that. its why Dubas and him have been fighting this season. There's also a rumour floating around that Dubas likely becomes president
Where are you getting this from?

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Where are you getting this from?
tsn1050 whispers, CJ and a couple of other guys floated that shiny is actually opposed to that rough grind hockey and it might be something to do with all of the concussion stuff he dealt with at DoPs

also people who know myrtle and a few others been saying these things

Reactions: hockeywiz542

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Voted no one gets fired. But i want to fire them all. You built teams D first. Boring but effective. Boring and hard to play against. Find bottom six players that are triggerd in a good way coming playoffs.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
I doubt anyone will be fired. I doubt anyone of the core will be traded. Passive, snowflake organization. Woke leading the woke. Blind leading the blind.

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
tsn1050 whispers, CJ and a couple of other guys floated that shiny is actually opposed to that rough grind hockey and it might be something to do with all of the concussion stuff he dealt with at DoPs

also people who know myrtle and a few others been saying these things

So Shanny is okay our “soft” players getting concussed but he is more worried about our players giving the opposition concussions and that is reason why he doesn’t want players on this team who play on edge? That’s so BS is comical.

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
So Shanny is okay our “soft” players getting concussed but he is more worried about our players giving the opposition concussions and that is reason why he doesn’t want players on this team who play on edge? That’s so BS is comical.
hey man its been floating around for a while; Having watched other teams that Dubas put his blue print on- they played fast tenacious hockey. I haven't seen that here in a while. You need pace, speed and tenacity to win in the playoffs, everything else is just window dressing world salads

myleafs

May 25, 2021
I doubt anyone will be fired. I doubt anyone of the core will be traded. Passive, snowflake organization. Woke leading the woke. Blind leading the blind.
The opposite of woke is ignorance....

Woke means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.

Yea pretty terrible stuff to be woke

Reactions: Racer88

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
The opposite of woke is intolerance , in today' society being woke manifests itself as self centered , narcissistic hypocrisy as in violently demonstrating against perceived hate by looting or physically attacking those that don't agree with you . Some people are so ignorant they don't know the meaning of the word .

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
The opposite of woke is ignorance....

Woke means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.

Yea pretty terrible stuff to be woke

Woke is a sinister scam used to divide and conquer. Its tortured rhetoric only works in a highly civilized society subject to intense media influence and social control. It essentially does the same thing as racism/sexism/etc. assigning collective guilt and innocence to entire groups under the guise of helping. It's really bad for the people it purports to help forming them into helpless adult children. It's seductive for individuals looking to get a boost up. It's coercive for individuals terrified of becoming isolated. It works well for grifters and corporations to exploit. Corporations get to signal this stuff in lieu of doing any actual societal good like manufacturing/growing/servicing locally and treating their staff as anything other than wage slaves.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad