Speculation: Who gets fired now?

Who gets fired now that TOR is eliminated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
The organization needs a new philosophy. There's too much bias towards the players on the team. New GM and Coach and Shanahan can't do it, he's gone too
It's too bad Rutherford's in Vancouver, or I'd give him a shot; he's built two Cup winners, one of which required the kind of retooling the Leafs have had to deal with.

I'm really concerned they're going to follow the past bllueprint and bring in a former Leafs GM for another go, though...

Reactions: CapspaceKiller

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
I have a feeling MLSE guts the organization, starting with Shanny. He's the one who put all his faith into a rookie gm and approved a rookie coach. Dubas and the team will "agree to part ways" and Keefe will also be fired.

The first thing I want to hear from the new President/Dir of Hockey Ops/whatever the title, is "From this day forward this will be an organization with accountability." A very direct shot at his predecessor. In regards to the roster: "Everything is on the table."

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Keefe bet his job on Holl

There should be consequences to those actions. He should be fired 100%.

I'm not sure if I want Dubas negotiations the extensions with the core. So maybe he needs to go... but most of the GM's in this league suck, so maybe keep him and just do not let him negotiate extensions.

Reactions: pcruz

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
I voted Keefe because there has to be a least one significant change. What do I want?

Fire Keefe and the entire coaching staff, Dubas and Shanahan.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad