What’s wrong with Vegas Golden Knights?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
This has been their diabolical plan all along. Go long stretches without their best players so they can spend more money at the deadline and hope everything clicks.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
deserve what? .....owning the trade deadline. Defending Cup Champs. Best 4 line 6 D depth in the league. Con Smythe winner on first line.
2 finals in their six year history.

I woukd they deserve and owned all that.

Knights fans are happy fans I'm sure
It's easy to make trades when you have cap space cleared up half way through the season because of a traditionally injured guy going for his annual vacation.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
this time, but there is a history with this team and him in particular.
If you still wanna push that narrative, by all means do so. Just seems like a bad way for people to cope. Anywho, there is no way for me to prove or disprove any of this, just gonna be that much better if my team can eliminate them.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
It's going to be entertaining for me both ways:

The Knights will make it to the playoffs and will then activate their overpacked team and I will enjoy watching all their superstars and their fun playoffs game intros.

Or some team like the Wild pull off a miracle and climb back to steal Vegas' playoff spot while their healthy stars watch from the sideline, with their pretend-injuries.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
If you still wanna push that narrative, by all means do so. Just seems like a bad way for people to cope. Anywho, there is no way for me to prove or disprove any of this, just gonna be that much better if my team can eliminate them.
What’s to prove?

This same team has had key players “injured” 3 years in a row… in one case the same player 3 successive years. They use LTIR to be able to add players at the TDL.

2022… the team begins to slide, so they are forced to play the LTIR shuffle, where the key players on LTIR are healthy enough to come back but, as fortune would have it, they coincidentally have other players who become injured and qualify for LTIR - so the team Is able to remain cap compliant but “sadly” they miss the playoffs.

2023… again, key players go on LTIR, allowing for TDL acquisitions occur, all are healthy enough to play for game 1 of the SCPOs. The team acquires the Cup.

2024… again, key players go on LTIR (coincidentally, with a heavy heart the team announces that one key player has caught the February Rock [AKA Miedo al Ocho Dos] Disease and is unable to play in the regular season again… but don’t fear, he is a professional athlete in incredible conditioning, and is forecasted to be healthy by April 19 @ 12:01am), TDL acquisitions ensue as allowed by LTIR cap space freed up by these bad luck events.

So basically, Game 82 these multiple injured players aren’t healthy enough to play… a few days later multiple players miraculously become healthy enough to play. Only a moron couldn’t put two and two together.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
They have been a bottom 5 team since the first month of the season

Hill has had a sub 900 in 11 of his last 13 games too

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
What’s to prove?

This same team has had key players “injured” 3 years in a row… in one case the same player 3 successive years. They use LTIR to be able to add players at the TDL.

2022… the team begins to slide, so they are forced to play the LTIR shuffle, where the key players on LTIR are healthy enough to come back but, as fortune would have it, they coincidentally have other players who become injured and qualify for LTIR - so the team Is able to remain cap compliant but “sadly” they miss the playoffs.

2023… again, key players go on LTIR, allowing for TDL acquisitions occur, all are healthy enough to play for game 1 of the SCPOs. The team acquires the Cup.

2024… again, key players go on LTIR (coincidentally, with a heavy heart the team announces that one key player has caught the February Rock [AKA Miedo al Ocho Dos] Disease and is unable to play in the regular season again… but don’t fear, he is a professional athlete in incredible conditioning, and is forecasted to be healthy by April 19 @ 12:01am), TDL acquisitions ensue as allowed by LTIR cap space freed up by these bad luck events.

So basically, Game 82 these multiple injured players aren’t healthy enough to play… a few days later multiple players miraculously become healthy enough to play. Only a moron couldn’t put two and two together.
You oilers fans are a trip. Conspiracies aren’t my thing so I’ll let you get on with your cope on why mcdavid and the oilers fans lose again. I sure look forward to the replace threads tonight

jeffff

Oct 4, 2011
I'm bumping this bitch, why?......why not.

Suck it Vegas! Minny wins tonight they are are 1 pt back of knocking you out of the playoffs.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I'm bumping this bitch, why?......why not.

Suck it Vegas! Minny wins tonight they are are 1 pt back of knocking you out of the playoffs.
They're 3 points back and Vegas has a game in hand. Not exactly the own you think it is

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
What’s to prove?

Game 82 they probably could play. But they are not hundred percent cent and would benefit from taking game 82 off.
"Only a moron" would play that game and risk getting injured when game 83 is play offs. Plus you get to circumvent the cap.
No brainer.

Reactions: Vegas07 and JKG33

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
LTIR team

It's easy to make trades when you have cap space cleared up half way through the season because of a traditionally injured guy going for his annual vacation.

Agreed. Just, hopefully, they are healthy on the first tee rather than the ice… just like in 2022 when they pulled this same crap but it bit them in the ass.

Injuries and karma. That’s all.

It's going to be glorious when they eliminate Edmonton again

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Injuries and karma. That’s all.

People laughed at the team for missing the 2022 playoffs but I think in the long run that turned out to be a positive. Expectations were lowered and the team had a strong season the next season. The players stopped being arrogant and played harder.

Now after winning a cup the teams looks even more arrogant and lazy. Missing the playoffs would be horrible for the team this year but probably a positive for next season.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
People laughed at the team for missing the 2022 playoffs but I think in the long run that turned out to be a positive. Expectations were lowered and the team had a strong season the next season. The players stopped being arrogant and played harder.
Wait. That happens to teams?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Fair enough but Vegas is 4-6 in their last 10 and Minny is 6-2-2.......
I wouldn’t be surprised if both St. Louis and Minnesota catch the Knights. People really are vastly overrating this Knights team. If the Knights are so good that it’s impossible to miss the playoffs, the team would have more points in the standings right now.

Reactions: jeffff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad