What’s wrong with Vegas Golden Knights?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yeah, Vegas started to tailspin when they lost Hertl.
nope
I think it was when they lost Eichel, Stone, Theodore, Martinez, Carrier, Hill ....
Does anyone really have to ask what's wrong with the Knights.

Take out the best two forwards and a top D ( among others) for a significant number of games on any team and they are either
a) fighting for a off spot......or
b) already out of one.

Last edited:

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I’ve been starting to wonder about the chances of Cassidy getting fired. Even if the team gets in I wouldn’t be surprised to see the quickest exit in team history (in the playoffs).

Maybe the team needs the extra time off and needs to be humbled a bit.

If they are in the playoffs, they can watch lighting in a bottle, come together and go on a long run.

dont worry about them

they will make the playoffs and get rolling during them

This is what I hope.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Strangle

May 4, 2009
They made huge massive trades at the deadline, traded away picks and prospects. And they now, they are just sucking, what is wrong with the Golden Knights?

Is it the coach? Are the players tired? Are there things going on that we don’t know?

If the Golden Knights don’t start winning, they may miss the playoffs, they need to start being good again and start winning.

I am going to Vegas in mid April with friends, we need Vegas firing on all cylinders.

We all want the knights to miss the playoffs

Whatever’s wrong with them, keep feeding it and don’t fix it

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
They made huge massive trades at the deadline, traded away picks and prospects. And they now, they are just sucking, what is wrong with the Golden Knights?

Is it the coach? Are the players tired? Are there things going on that we don’t know?

If the Golden Knights don’t start winning, they may miss the playoffs, they need to start being good again and start winning.

I am going to Vegas in mid April with friends, we need Vegas firing on all cylinders.
Go to Vegas for other reasons. I am sure you'll have a good time.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
We all want the knights to miss the playoffs

Whatever’s wrong with them, keep feeding it and don’t fix it
You're telling me you'd rather watch Minnesota??

It would be hilarious if Vegas misses but I'd rather them make it because they make playoffs way more exciting. And by then they should be healthy

Reactions: WhataKnight

Strangle

May 4, 2009
You're telling me you'd rather watch Minnesota??

It would be hilarious if Vegas misses but I'd rather them make it because they make playoffs way more exciting. And by then they should be healthy

Do you know which teams I hate? The ones that are popular destinations for players due to their geography, the ones where selfish players say to their agents “I’ll only sign or waive for XXXX, because I like the lifestyle”

Hate is too strong a word. I just want those teams, with those players, to fail spectacularly

Those reasons are not good reasons to choose a hockey team to play for, those reasons are soft

So yes, I’d much rather Minnesota and their fans and their organization made the playoffs

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Much like the 2010s Kings/Hawks/Pens to a degree I won't believe they're dead until they're dead.

Everyone's so quick to throw dirt on their casket and then like

1710523105716.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad