Series Talk: WCSF - Nashville Predators (C1) vs Winnipeg Jets (C2) - Series Tied 3-3

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
8:30 on Saturday is bs. Why is one of the games not in the afternoon?

It is okay by me. I have the state trivia championship to play in this afternoon. I do agree that it is bs. At least the game is not on CNBC!

Who would want to watch the #1 and #2 NHL teams play against each other? This is why the NHL has only 6% fans in the US.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Hartnell was surprisingly good last night. That being said, I still would like Fiala in the line-up over Salomaki. Wonder if Lavy puts Fiala in next game despite the win.

Hartnell neutralized Buffy, Fiala is too small to do that. Let Fiala get some rest while Hartnell wrestles Buffy, then Fiala can dazzle in Round 3!

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Going to see the Avengers movie tonight with my mom and best friend. So, I better have something happy to look at when I get out.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Even though, our 2nd line and our 1st pair haven't shown up the entire series, we're still pretty close to winning. We lost that game in the 1st period when we couldn't capitalize on our chances. It came back to bite us.

And you have to remember, the Jets were the 2nd best team in the league behind us, they don't have the Curse and if not for some godawful playoff format, we'd be playing them in the WCF. Getting back there is extremely hard as fans we can't expect that year in year out. It's not reasonable.

Again, we should be playing this team in Round 3.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I just knew as soon as the first period ended and we hadn't scored that it probably wouldn't end that great. It felt like a repeat of game 1 I think it was. We keep looking so good and then just have a complete melt down that we can't come back from.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
It might be time to break up the sissons bones Watson line. They only got 1 point a Watson goal all series. I wish krok would come back. I still think we need to break up our top 4 as well. This is what I'd run tomorrow.
Forsberg Joey arvi
Hartnell turris Smith
Fiala bones sisson
Watson fish Hartman
Pk-josi
Ellis-ek
Weber-emilen
Sar...... rinne
Bones and sissons could help if fiala does make a mistake but gives that line a dangerous scorer. That 4th line could be really effective with being physical and scoring and drawing penalties as well as getting under the jets skin

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I swear this team and their PP ruts. It's like if something works one time they just try it over and over again. The PP got better when we started working it back down low again towards the end of the season, seems we've gone completely away from it once again.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Was going to head downtown if we'd had a chance to clinch. Going to Shiloh instead, easy enough to turn off the radio if we take another dump.

Btw, it's so beautiful out here folks, I'm so jealous. We went through downtown and I took the nearly 2-year old walking around the capitol mall and veteran's memorial today.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
You know I believe the old saying that you make your own luck, but sometimes it's just freaking luck. I'm watching some of these other games and one team has to earn everything, even stuff that should be a goal seems to find a way not to go in. Then the other team just has a bounce out of blue and its in.

We don't have that luck this year.

Reactions: LCPreds

Sandwichstealer

May 6, 2018
Monday will be the most difficult game of the year. The universe is restricted to physics equations. There is no variable named luck.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If I knew we would lose game 7 then the answer is obviously winning game 6 and losing game 7. We're not expected to beat Winnipeg in game 6. Not saying we would be expected to win game 7, it's probably a toss up but losing in game 7 would drop us to 1-3 at home in the series and 3-4 in the playoffs. That would be brutal.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I definitely want a game 7. Anything can happen so you always want the chance.

Granted that wasn’t really the question. I’d hate to witness a game 7 loss in person, especially if it goes down like game 5 did.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
If we do win I am seriously considering not going Thursday- actually skipping a game 7, one of the biggest games in Preds history.

That would normally be unheard of for me to miss something like that.

The reasoning?

If we lose I will be glad that I didn't go and sit through that misery. Plus I will avoid a 3 1/2 hour drive home after the game where I will do nothing but stew over every little thing that went wrong.

But if we win I will be so ecstatic that we are moving on it will help take the sting out of the fact that I missed seeing it live.

The superstitious side of me says that me actually being there increases the chances that we will lose- lol

I have said it many times but I need a hockey therapist.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad