GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Losing to Bruins again in the series; no can't stomach that. Its too painful! So screw the Bruins. Let the voodoo and name calling begin so Leafs can WAKE THE F UP.

The EPIC COMEBACK STARTS NOW !

1 down 15 more wins to go!!!

voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

8oh4lj.jpg

8oh4rq.jpg

8oh5dn.jpg

8oh637.jpg

8oh888.jpg

8oh3al.jpg

LEAFS EXPECTED LINE UP

Goalie: Undecided (Hunch says its Woll).

Additional Notes:
Matthews game time decision probably

BRUINS EXPECTED LINE UP

Goalie: (Hunch says they go back with Swayman)

Additional Notes:
Marchand and Heinen were not on practice; maintenance day per Montgomery

Since cheering saying GLG and being a good guy doesn't work. Here is something new that we hope works. EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE :laugh:

8ogze3.gif

There will be time for "Respect" either in the post game series thread on the mains, or post game threads here on Leafs forum or in the handshake line ;).

But that time is not yet; the time now is still for WAR!

Great moments are born when great opportunity knocks. Legends are born when they rise against adversity and achieve glory!

Get ANGRY. Get READY. GO WIN!

screenshot_2024-04-20-18-54-41-2-png.857829

Last edited:

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'm guessing Matthews still ends up playing. Weird f***ing stuff going on around this team though.

Sammy looks to be in. I think that's f***ed but whatever.

I'm going into this game not expecting much.

If they can somehow stretch it to 7 maybe I'll have a sliver of hope but we know how that works too.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm guessing Matthews still ends up playing. Weird f***ing stuff going on around this team though.

Sammy looks to be in. I think that's f***ed but whatever.

I'm going into this game not expecting much.

If they can somehow stretch it to 7 maybe I'll have a sliver of hope but we know how that works too.
I thought it was Woll's net, where are you seeing that?

Reactions: supermann_98

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
@PromisedLand :

This GDT is the best thing to happen this playoffs.

I’m just waiting for it to be over.

This playoff has been the least disappointing of all the others because there is no surprise here, and there wasn’t going to be a surprise when Keefe was brought back.

Leaf Nation also knew. Seen any Leaf flags on cars this year? Or even last year?

Remember when they were everywhere when it was Quinn’s Leafs in the playoffs?

Sadly, I haven’t bothered putting up the car flags or the one on the flagpole in years…

I am more interested in this off-season and it will have a direct impact on much I do or don’t give a crap next season.

First time in over 40 years of loving this team I’ve felt this way but I can’t stand this iteration of this team.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Cmon Joseph Woll, now is your time. Put the team on your back.
Ignoring the fact that it's deeply unfair to throw the kid into a playoff series in such a big game despite him not playing well since his return from injury - his numbers against Boston throughout his short career have been disastrous.

It's a desperate, desperate move that won't work. But hey, they have to try something.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
@PromisedLand :

This GDT is the best thing to happen this playoffs.

I’m just waiting for it to be over.

This playoff has been the least disappointing of all the others because there is no surprise here, and there wasn’t going to be a surprise when Keefe was brought back.

Leaf Nation also knew. Seen any Leaf flags on cars this year? Or even last year?

Remember when they were everywhere when it was Quinn’s Leafs in the playoffs?

Sadly, I haven’t bothered putting up the car flags or the one on the flagpole in years…

I am more interested in this off-season and it will have a direct impact on much I do or don’t give a crap next season.

First time in over 40 years of loving this team I’ve felt this way but I can’t stand this iteration of this team.
That was more of a fad than anything else.

I remember racing home from Barrie for Game 6 of the Flyers when I opened my window up without thinking and watched my flag blow down the 400.

Good times

Reactions: torontoblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad