Series Talk: WCSF - Nashville Predators (C1) vs Winnipeg Jets (C2) - Series Tied 3-3

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

iKtvqwR.jpg

9R33uZD.png

7X6tbxi.png
pIvPrAv.png

721g6z3.png

tMQWaU8.png

rFgqDm4.png

J3YvhWp.png

Sf29OUP.png

rhv6NYc.png

EfBE6TJ.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Last edited:

razor ray

May 8, 2011
This is the series I’ve been looking forward to all year. My guess is it goes 7. Good luck to both teams.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The Preds and Jets are tied in goals and points in their last playoff series. Both got 17 goals and 41 points. Going to definitely be a battle and tight series. All our guys are going to need to show up for this series.

Last edited:

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Some interesting questions going into the 2nd round regarding lineup decisions and matchups and such:

Assuming Weber is ready, do we take Irwin out for him? Irwin has actually been pretty good so far, even if Weber was better during the regular season, and Weber hasn't played in a while.

Does the Turris line stay together? Considering how bad they've been, we could try to break them up. At the same time, some rest and a second chance might do them some good, and they were really good versus Winnipeg during the regular season.

What does the bottom 6 even look like? So many possible choices and permutations. The Bonino line has been amazing, but I'm not sure if the coaches will keep it together. Fisher was scratched versus the Jets during the regular season, which means Sissons might become 4th line C again. Hartman probably comes back in over Salomaki.

Do we hard match the Bonino line against the Jets 1st line like we did versus MacKinnon and co?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
'sup

I'm looking for anyone interested in contributing a 3 ish paragraph series preview for the article section. You can see some examples there from the last series.

If you are interested write something up and send it to me via conversation.
Or post it in here and @ me.

Thanks,

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Gonna be a good long series! Could last until game seven, hoping we don’t lose too many guys to injury in this round! Might have to taint the Winnipeg white out with a little bit of mustard ;)

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I don't care about their fans, lol, since I don't go to the main boards. I just want the preds to beat the hell out of them. I don't treat any series as the one I've wanted to see all year......I guess I just don't think that way.

this is going to be a battle, frankly I wish someone had tak n them out before we had to play them.

And I don't give a damn who has the loudest building. I have already seen that battle being mentioned.

Just win, preds, just win.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Well I foolishly just took a couple of shots at Jets fans on the main boards. Don't think I'll be back there much during this series. The series thread there is already on page 14, against the Jets it's going to be darn near impossible to keep up with main board discussion even if you wanted to. If you see me posting there, tell me to go home lol

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Well I foolishly just took a couple of shots at Jets fans on the main boards. Don't think I'll be back there much during this series. The series thread there is already on page 14, against the Jets it's going to be darn near impossible to keep up with main board discussion even if you wanted to. If you see me posting there, tell me to go home lol
i got your back. but yeah good luck. there are a shit ton of them and quite a bit are very arrogant and intolerable.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Ok guys. I don't want to have to do this but I feel with this series coming up I NEED to do this.

Trolling the other team's fanbase is a no-no on HF. Good natured ribbing is fine but you all know there's a line and please don't cross it, here or on any other fourm on this site.

If someone comes over and is acting like a jackass, report and do not respond. If you engage you are both likely to get hit with warnings/infractions.

If you visit HFJets, be mindful that they are not very receptive to HFPreds, and vice versa. There's a reason there are team boards and a main board.

Also one last point of action:

Moderator Interactions: If you disagree with the actions of a moderator, please either contact a moderator via PM or send an e-mail to [email protected] (for the latter, include your user name in the e-mail). Do not post publicly about your moderation history or the actions of moderators. Interactions with moderators are subject to all the rules listed above, including flaming. When dealing with a moderator, be respectful and considerate.

This means if you go troll elsewhere on the board and have posts deleted/warnings/infractions, do not post about them here or anywhere else. These are the site rules and they will be enforced.

Love you guys and gals. Go Perds!

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Thanks Jonesey.

Yep...if another fan comes here troll, I know it's tempting to respond, but just report. They will get the boot quickly. Promise.

Do note that the zero tolerance is universal. If you find it too tempting to not vent or troll, best bet is to just stick to this forum and don't venture to the deep, dark unknown of the rest of HF Boards.

I have a feeling this is going to be close and emotions are going to run at a high. That said....let's beat them like we have most of the season. Go Preds!!!

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
If you can keep jets fans from posting in our forum , thanks. I hate this " I come in peace but I just have to say", bs.

I feel like our board needs to be free of any jets posters, I hope I'm interpreting this correctly. That if there is to be interaction, let it be on main board and not in individual team areas.

I think we are too hospitable here. I think different people have different interpretations of good natured ribbing. I think trolling is subjective..

Tell me if I'm misunderstanding. In the past I remember people saying don't even go post in the other teams forum

Thanks!

Reactions: PredsV82

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
If you can keep jets fans from posting in our forum , thanks. I hate this " I come in peace but I just have to say", bs.

I feel like our board needs to be free of any jets posters, I hope I'm interpreting this correctly. That if there is to be interaction, let it be on main board and not in individual team areas.

I think we are too hospitable here. I think different people have different interpretations of good natured ribbing. I think trolling is subjective..

Tell me if I'm misunderstanding. In the past I remember people saying don't even go post in the other teams forum

Thanks!

We cannot and will not restrict fans from opposing teams coming over here. HOWEVER, they are on a much tighter leash with what they post. There are some Jets posters that I would LOVE to have post here regularly and some that if I never read their handle again it would be too soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad