WCQF Game 1 | Kings vs Golden Knights | 10 PM ET | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
How frustrating would it be to have an opponent score that quickly into the game, not score ever again and have that absent of an offense to lose the game 1-0.

I’d hate to be a Kings fan watching that whole game.

Those are the worst games ever as a fan of either team. As the winning team you feel you wasted your night during the regular season and in the postseason you’re sweating balls all night

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
It took the Columbus Bluejackets 8 years to get into the playoffs for the first time. It took them 13 years to win their first playoff game. It's year 17 and they've never pitched a playoff shutout.

Vegas took one year and one playoff game to outdo 16 years of Columbus Bluejackets playoff performance.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I will say this, though LA's offense was pretty suppressed, I thought their team defense was a nightmare for Vegas to deal with tonight. I hope the boys can find better ways to try and expose them.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Vegas is winning this series unless MAF gets injured.
Speed is such a crucial factor in modern nhl, Vegas as a team is faster than LA

It had the feel at least tonight that the team with the last change may have a big advantage. If that’s the case it could go pretty deep

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I caught the last two periods. Kings didn’t look to have any type of offense.

Vegas play it safe and try to capitalise on the oppositions mistakes. Being a deep team they can afford to do that. If they get a lead they are hard to beat.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I’ve been watching hockey for 20 years. This is the most exciting team I’ve watched.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
A very much lopsided 1-0 win....

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Knights could of scored 3-4 goals more, Quick saved Kings couple of times
also Knights were unlucky couple of times as well.

Kings should of scored one, that open net.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah they did. And for anyone saying LA didn’t show up is kidding themselves. LA played hard. Vegas was just all over em like a cheap suit.

Very even game. Both goalies were money, too.

this legit made me lol :handclap:

Reactions: SR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad