WCQF Game 1 | Kings vs Golden Knights | 10 PM ET | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Just in case anyone doubts the magnificence of Drew Doughty and the impact of missing Muzzin--Kings were 42.55 CF% as a team. Drew Doughty was 59.57% for a 34.04 CF%rel, and was also on for 66% of the high danger corsi for, 26.67 relative to team. Despite the toughest zone starts and an AHL partner.

Fantenberg, his partner of course, was right behind him, but beyond that--the next best d-man was Phaneuf at 35.71%.

Drew's pretty important.

I was commenting earlier on how Corsi (Los Angeles) Kings have fallen. Pretty disappointing to see Vegas with 70 shot attempts and LA with only 44 in a game that LA trailed for 95% of.

Hopefully they play better in game 2.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
It is both unpopular and wrong and it is primarily unpopular because it is wrong.

I think it’s really cool that you Sharks fans know Dustin Brown personally to the point that you can read what’s going through his mind! Please tell me oh wise one about how Brown intends to injure other players since you seem to know him personally to make that judgement about his character??

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Nice to see Vegas winning. Kings are as unlikeable team for me as any. Love Kopitar but that's about the only good thing in that team.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I was commenting earlier on how Corsi (Los Angeles) Kings have fallen. Pretty disappointing to see Vegas with 70 shot attempts and LA with only 44 in a game that LA trailed for 95% of.

Hopefully they play better in game 2.

I mean, they haven't been anything but a middle of the pack corsi team all year, I odn't see that changing

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
These dummies actually yell out "Night"?

:laugh:

The Sharks crowd heavily boos the word "star" when Dallas is in town.

I was at the first game that Vegas playedt in San Jose and they tried to boo "night" but we all got there a little late, and it didn't have the same effect. Hopefully it becomes tradition though lol

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
The game could have been more exciting. The third period looked like an endless stalemate. Very defensive on both sides, not much flow. Hopefully the excitement level picks up for the fans and everybody. The first period was good though, then it dropped off IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad