Not open for further replies.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Ok Jets Boys

Win this one so players can rest up.

Don't bring it back to Minnesota barn.

Some of the players need to rest. Ie Lowry.

And Jets need to practice another powerplay option to give it another look.
And improve the PK.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
The suspension is fine. The Jets only need an AHL D Core to beat the Wild anyways.

Jets out 4 of their top 6 D....but but Suter....(insert Boudreau whine here).

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokerD

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
the whambulance will come pick up Boudreau after it's done dropping off Maurice--far more critical case as he sounded like he was going into shock that anyone would think a crosscheck to the neck warranted a review.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Morrissey could use a rest. If the Jets can put it away next game he'll get quite a long rest actually. Would be nice to give Trouba some resting time as well, guy looks groggy as..

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Not sure how the Wild are going to live down losing tomorrow if the Jets ice Morrow,Chiarot, and 2 AHL D on the blueline. Hope Hellybuyck shuts them out.

HAH! I'm certain Jets fans won't let us live it down. All part of the sport.

Reactions: bisonbutt

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Press Play on Both Videos and Enjoy...

Were getting wildly ready for Friday's game...

We Know It's a Long Way to the Top!

Go :jets Go

Last edited by a moderator:

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
If you offered me that D-lineup in October for Game 5 in a close out situation, I'd sob.

That said, the lunch pail and hard hat crew has handled themselves alright. Minnesota is not too frightening offensively, so if you're going to have to play a makeshift blueline, this may be the team to do it against.

I'll try to pretend I'm not nervous for Friday. Hellebuyck needs to be the best player on the ice.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
If you offered me that D-lineup in October for Game 5 in a close out situation, I'd sob.

That said, the lunch pail and hard hat crew has handled themselves alright. Minnesota is not too frightening offensively, so if you're going to have to play a makeshift blueline, this may be the team to do it against.

I'll try to pretend I'm not nervous for Friday. Hellebuyck needs to be the best player on the ice.

Minnesota will still win a game or two, but I think Winnipeg will finish them.

Steenager

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
I feel like my fellow Jets fans have a lot of misguided confidence about Game 5.

We're sitting in a comfortable position, but down a top six forward and two top four defencemen. Wild are playing for their lives.

It's going to be a tough one to win.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I feel like my fellow Jets fans have a lot of misguided confidence about Game 5.

We're sitting in a comfortable position, but down a top six forward and two top four defencemen. Wild are playing for their lives.

It's going to be a tough one to win.

In six or seven games will Winnipeg win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->